What do you want to know about Battle Angle Alita.

Topic started by Lunarmoth on March 5, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
With the news of Craeron may be filming a Battle Angle Alita (which is know as Gunnm in Japan) movie. I figure it high time the Fan of the series get on really felling out the AnimeVice pages of the series.  
So those who are not familiar with the series what would you like to know? Any Question? What would you like see filed out in the AnimeVice Wiki, Characters, Locations, Concepts, Objects?  
In any case look forward to seeing more stuff being filled out on the Alita Wikis. 
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I cant wait for the movie,whens it due out?
Post by Boddington (169 posts) See mini bio Level 9
As a fan of dystopian narrative settings I enjoyed BAA from its first English printing. However, when it moved up into space I felt like the series began to fall prey to "DBZ Syndrome", which is say a continuous string of power-ups and 11th hour battle comebacks. In that respect, the series may have peaked with the motorball/Jashugan fight. Ignoring the fights though, I eat up space operas and this is one nifty vision of future civilization in our solar system.
Gotta take the good with the bad.
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Boddington said:
" I eat up space operas and this is one nifty vision of future civilization in our solar system. "
Heck yeah!!
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
never bothered to read it.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I know nothing about it, though I'll point out that i think its battle angel.

I point this out in jest, as "battle angle" makes it sound like a shonen fishing game.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel