What do you think of the new changes?

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Sept. 9, 2010. Last post by Tempest 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What do you think of the new stuff goin down around here?
Are you guys happy about it?
Has it had the opposite effect on any of you, even perhaps making some of you want to frequent this site less?
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Honestly I don't know yet. I like the idea of linking the accounts so that we can see other people's accounts on other pages and such, however I don't really like the accumulating points, I like the idea of knowing what pages people have more expertise on.
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm a but nervious about it,if its like other networked sites then if you get banned from one site you will get banned from all the others,,and depending on what way the wind is blowing i may explode
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I like the multipass a lot, the rest I haven't really got to experience yet, but I'll consider archiving the full endurance run in HD...
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It's buggy right now and doesn't exactly support the use of multiple accounts on a single site, but I like having live edits on all sites x)
Post by Kayak (469 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Tempest said:
" It's buggy right now and doesn't exactly support the use of multiple accounts on a single site, but I like having live edits on all sites x) "
They need to fix that, my multiple personalities are going crazy xP
@Kayak: LOL there's a guide to log into alt. accounts, even if it takes more time than it should.
@Tempest said:
" @Kayak: LOL there's a guide to log into alt. accounts, even if it takes more time than it should. "
Thank god. Does it also help with signing up, because I tried to make a Naruto account on CV and it wouldn't let me
Dont worry that helped alot, thanks :)
@Kayak: Dunno, been meaning to make a new alt. account on CV but now I dunno about if it'd work correctly =/
Edit: Uhmm okay..lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel