what do ya like most about animevice!?

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 13, 2010. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

what the title sez, me its my friends in the forms and also rping with them as well i check out some of gia's updates/news but i mostly stay in the forums
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
The nice people on the forums and the jerks i get to ban :)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
RPing, debating and my friends on the site. 
 
 
ND
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
The people, the articles, the Squadcast, and the staff.  Oh, and Kelleth's power to ban jerks.      :)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
"The nice people on the forums and the jerks i get to ban :) "

lol ban the jerks, ban them ALL!!!!!!!!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @Kelleth said:
"The nice people on the forums and the jerks i get to ban :) "
lol ban the jerks, ban them ALL!!!!!!!! "
lol this is why you can`t be a mod you enjoy it waaaaaaay more then me XD
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @Kelleth said:
"The nice people on the forums and the jerks i get to ban :) "
lol ban the jerks, ban them ALL!!!!!!!! "
lol this is why you can`t be a mod you enjoy it waaaaaaay more then me XD "

lmao......wait...what
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth:

ya  dont go to crazy but you do what you need to do 
 
   
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora: lol banning jerks
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
" @haseo_yashimora: lol banning jerks "

XD lol man i cant start laughting!!!! your right, but to have more fun i would have to go to giantbomb thats were it all happens!! everyone over here is nice!
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the dirty pictures. XD
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein: Yeah thank me for a big part of that XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Devilly said:
" @rein: Yeah thank me for a big part of that XD "
Thank you devilly, you complete my life XD
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@rein said:
" @Devilly said:
" @rein: Yeah thank me for a big part of that XD "
Thank you devilly, you complete my life XD "

lol took my lines
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
RPing, My friends, and of course Dev's pics;P
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" RPing, My friends, and of course Dev's pics;P "
Omg Sonata is A Mod! you can now wield the awesome power of the ban hammer!
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@rein said:
" @Sonata said:
" RPing, My friends, and of course Dev's pics;P "
Omg Sonata is A Mod! you can now wield the awesome power of the ban hammer! "

XDDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO, never piss her off!!!!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@haseo_yashimora: Has your battle with Sonata ended yet? 
 
 
ND
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata:
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Devilly: Very nice pic Dev. 
 
 
ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel