What Beginner's/Advanced Guide do you want next?

Topic started by sotyfan16 on Feb. 16, 2011. Last post by amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Elfen Lied
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Negima!
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Claymore
  • Basilisk
  • Akira
  • Sekirei
Post by TriforceF (105 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Its ironic NGE has the most votes but there's already one X D
Post by Darkstalker (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Eva is a series which most know but dont know most about. definitly the best choice
Post by Andheez (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Anything but DBZ. 

Negima! and Sekirei are the ones I haven't seen, so those first.  After that I'd go with Akira and maybe Claymore, the rest are pretty straight forward.
Post by gla55jAw (109 posts) See mini bio Level 13
DBZ would be great, but a Dragon Ball guide would be even better!
Post by isawachuck (25 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I went with Basilisk because of the history behind it.    A while ago, someone put a suggestion out there for a guide for Yamato or Rurouni Kenshin.  One of those might be a good idea as well.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Went will Negima.  We should do guides for shows that aren't super main stream like DBZ.
Post by Hadez (17 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Basilisk for the win.....One of the best shows that's been put of in the last ten years. The combat is awesome the story is great and the characters are sweet as fire
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With 23.7% of the vote, Evangelion wins. However! Since there is already a Guide for the series its win is null and void. So, the new and real winner that y'all here at Anime Vice chose is Dragon Ball Z with 18.6% of the vote! Look forward to the Beginner's and Advanced Guides in the coming weeks. Not a bad turnout with almost 180 votes and 1,700 views in 2 weeks.
Post by cartier (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
 Egypt is quite complex, Akira has been much more comic book story, is a landmark . These will make it more suitable for beginners guide ....
Post by amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge (8 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel