What Beginner's/Advanced Guide do you want next?

Topic started by sotyfan16 on Feb. 16, 2011. Last post by amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Elfen Lied
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Negima!
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Claymore
  • Basilisk
  • Akira
  • Sekirei
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Negima! need one 
It would be nice if someone make one for Slayers
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hello Anime Vice! Since the Guides have been doing so well I wanted to give y'all the opportunity to pick what series gets one next. I will leave this Poll open for the next 2 weeks and the one with the most votes will get a Beginner's and Advanced Guide! While I was not totally sure what series to pick, I wanted to provide a variety. You have 8 options to choose so do so wisely!
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Definitely go with Negima!  There's two full series plus a bunch of OVA series to mix it up even more.  The first series was more emotional than the second, but the latter one had a better story and lots more action.  I'd like to see what you could do with the franchise.  
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I would love to see a Negima! Beginner's/Advanced Guide for the next one, Sotyfan16 xD.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I'd like to see one for claymore. Ive never really watched it, but I'm interested in seeing what its about.
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Akira, gotta go with classic
Post by Gaff (213 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Those are... some interesting picks? Going with Basilisk. Judging from the wiki, the historical setting would give some meat to the article.
Post by Count_Zero (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm going with Akira, if only due to the substantial difference between the film and the manga (in that the film basically stops at the halfway point of the manga).
Post by Popogeejo (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Elfen Lied doesn't really need a guide. It's pretty simple and straight forward. Same pretty much goes for Claymore.
DBZ has the DB back story  and such. NGE is fairly complex and Akira has the manga which has vastly more story and is very iconic. All of those would make them more suitable for a beginners guide.  
Not sure about Negima or Sekirei.
Post by metalsnakezero (670 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Negima would be a nice one since there two different animated ones.
Post by SomeJerk (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I. School Days

Post by Bigheart711 (3,807 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I don't think Elfen Leid needs one right now, but the next one should be Akira, and after that, Claymore.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Akira... << Classic!
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I'd swear that we already had an Eva one, but if not that gets my vote. 
@somejerk said:
"

I. School Days

"
I second this.
@sickVisionz:
It does. It slipped my mind and I can't edit the poll.
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@sotyfan16: That being the case I'd go for DBZ.  It seems like more of a glaring omission than the rest.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Destinyheroknight: I second the 'Slayers' vote! Now if only FUNimation would buy the OAVs and movies and re-dub them with the PROPER voice actors/actresses, we'd be golden.
Post by No_name_here (855 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Just a head's up that there already is a beginner's guide to EVA - - http://www.animevice.com/news/beginners-guide-to-neon-genesis-evangelion/4495/
@Tom_Pinchuk:
Yes, and I'm sorry about that Tom. I was a bit hasty in making this poll so I included it. It seems that Eva will not be winning the vote anyways. If it did win though I would only make an Advanced Guide.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel