What Anime or manga have you stalled on watching or reading?

Topic started by LuffyDUzumaki on June 7, 2011. Last post by mrmanga 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by LuffyDUzumaki (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The anime procrastinated on were: Darker than black, Saiyuki, DragonBall, and Outlaw Star. Also the manga ive stalled on is Psyren, Battle Vixens, Historys Greatest Disciple Kenichi, Shaman King, and Skip Beat. 

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Stalled on reading Beelzebub and watching Naruto Shippuden and Bleach. I should really start getting back to them 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The entire HST. i've been looking to get back into them, but i can never do it. 
Post by LuffyDUzumaki (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein
I know what mean I do that with  the anime because I already read the manga.
Post by Dream (7,670 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Anything within my "rainy day" pile of anime DVDs.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

bleach only saw 1st episode want to keep going..
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Mine would be

• Darker Than Black S2... I've been about 3 or 4 episodes from the end for close to two years now
  • Sengoku Basara S2... I've been six episodes away from the ending and I started watching this as it was simulcasting
  • Rainbow... I'm like 20 episodes behind, started watching it when it was simulcasting.
  • Moribito... This is like the only anime that I own but haven't seen yet.

Those are the only ones that immediately come to mind. I enjoyed what I saw of them but something happened where I just fell behind and never got back on. I blame that fact that there is no concept of reruns in anime and there is always something new coming out so there's never time to catchup. It's always on to the next one.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The ten anime I bought last year and haven't got the time to watch them yet

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Watching ZZ Gundam 
Trying to get into Noein, but its tough
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Spice and Wolf.  I saw the first 5 or 6 then never returned.  I liked it but it was kind of slow (even for me) and I wasn't sure where it was going.   

D-Gray Man.  Stopped mid way through.  I should return but knowing how it doesn't end leaves me unmotivated.

Sora no Manimani.  I watched one episode and really enjoyed it, but didn't continue.  I think I might try and rectify that soon.  

Seitokai Yakuindomo.  I believe I saw about half these then put the show down for some reason.  I don't recall why since it was actually quite funny if a bit cliché.

Shukufuku no Campanella.  People here warned me and I didn't listen.  Oy vey, this show was tedious.  I got through 4 episodes before giving up for now.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I've only finished watching Kimi ni Todoke 2 this year, so pretty much everything else.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,931 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I stalled on Bleach after the Arrancar Arc and Pretty Cure Splash Star after Episode 23.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Casshern it got boring to me but it was pretty good
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i stalled on Full Metal Panic only because to be honest..it wasn't that interesting...and now that i've finished it...i stand by my decision
Post by Sparklykiss (59 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is shaming.

I've stalled watching and reading Black Butler, Rave Master, One Piece, and Fairy Tail. Also stalled reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I've stalled Get Backers, too.

I keep going through Kare Kano and various movies instead.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I've started to lose interest in Bleach, it's just poor in every aspect at the moment.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

At the moment, I have stalled on One Piece and Bleach (Episode 194 on One Piece [Skypiea Arc] and Episode 102 on Bleach [Bount Arc] so far).

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@sickVisionz said:

• Moribito... This is like the only anime that I own but haven't seen yet.

for what ever its worth Moribito is quite good.

I've stalled on watching naruto since gara came back to life, I'll wait until the ninja war is animated before i start again
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Bleach mainly, I am still hanging on to a little of One Piece. 
Post by Theresonlyone (91 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've only stalled on a few and I don't really drop series. I tend to powerdisk or chainwatch

Berserk: This was only because my Summerwars and TGWLTT pack arrived.

Spice and Wolf: I really liked this show but good god it's slow paced, eventually I just had to pause it and watch something more actiony.

Cowboy Bebop: My gf got me in to this and i've only stalled because she forgets to bring her set round when she comes over.

Speed Grapher: Because my disks got scratched and I don't really have the money to rebuy things.

Seikon no Qwaser: Watched one ep and thought, life is too short.

Blood+: Just didn't gel with me, unless someone can give me some reasons to?

Ergo Proxy: Watched half an ep and turned it off same as with Blood+ any reasons to go back?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel