Well we did it guys

Topic started by kashif1 on Oct. 18, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Someone finally noticed us

Post by takashichea (11,738 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I remember there were other endorsements that Tom Pinchuk made. I googled and couldn't find it. Do you remember something?

There was a thread similar to yours.

Besides Tom getting the word out, Daniel Newton made his endorsement.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Yeah, there was a blurb that someone (Dan?) wrote that got used in a banner awhile back. Maybe I should start writing reviews for shows I like and see if they copy my blurb, or terrible ones if they throw a little cash my way. Then again, Dan and Tom use their real names on the site so I guess they have that head start.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I think it might have been a Steins;Gate trailer that another of Tom's quotes appeared on?
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I saw that C one a while back but couldn't find the old thread where we were mentioning AV mentions in the press. Perhaps a Taka archive is in due?
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Tom's quotes have appeared on a bunch of sites, I think I saw one on ANN recently. It's cool to get our names and the site out there.

@DocHaus: In case you're curious, the pull quote on the Fairy Tail page is from one of the Weekly Fairy Tail articles I wrote for the front page a good while back when my username was still Newten. FUNimation contacted Tom to ask me how I wanted to be credited so I gave them my real name.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Daniel_Newton: I was curious. Thank you for elaborating on that.

Post by takashichea (11,738 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@DocHaus:

Oh so that's what you called them.

@sickVisionz:

The forum search engine is just too fickle and too sensitive. I guess the title of the thread didn't have blurb or something related to this topic.

Yeah, I'll start collecting pictures of these Anime Vice blurbs.

@Petiew:

Cool, I check Stein;Gates. It sounds like what Tom would say.

@Daniel_Newton:

Hmm, I think I got a crazy idea when I looked at your Fairy Tail blurb. I post that blog tomorrow because it's someone's 2 year anniversary in Anime Vice.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

YAY!

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Anyone else find it funny that they keep pulling positive quotes from shows Tom didn't actually like?
Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Stumbled on another one:

At least it's not a quote saying "C" is Yugioh with Money Trade. :)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,111 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sickVisionz said:

Anyone else find it funny that they keep pulling positive quotes from shows Tom didn't actually like?

Now that's funny!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel