Watching Anime Online?

Topic started by Hector on July 29, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Hector (20 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So I've haven't watched much anime shows in a long time just movies. Im trying to find a website where I can see the latest there is in Anime. So far I've only tried crunchyroll. I have Netflix but there selection on there isn't as diverse. Can anyone recommend any top Anime streaming sites, I don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
You can actually head over to YouTube and watch full episodes/series of various anime from various US distribution companies on there- free and legal. I've seen FUNimation and Aniplex on there so far.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
YouTube, Hulu, and The Anime Network are your best bet except for going to the licensee's site (such as FUNimation.com). The reason you find anime limited on Netflix is because all the series on there have been dubbed and released on DVD/BD; making them at least a year or so old. Also, the anime that's available for streaming is about 95% FUNimation because they struck a deal last year.
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Soty listed all the ones I can think of except for Crunchyroll.

Netflix doesn't have the latest simulcasts but I think their actual number of series that they host is pretty huge and a significant portion of it is HD.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel