Want to help Anime Vice out?

Topic started by gia on Dec. 10, 2008. Last post by maxwell 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So this site is brand new, and behind the scenes we're all working really hard to get the word out. We're pretty confident that people will love the site-- but first they have to FIND it!

If you're interested in helping us out, here are a few really easy ways to do it: just link us to your friends. IM your Dragon Ball Z-fanatic friend a link to my post about the trailer and Ayumi Hamasaki's song for the flick. Post a link on Facebook. (Or you can even friend us and/or become our fan on FB!) Drag your friends to the forums. Whatever you think they'll be interested in!

And more specifically, Digg this article. It'd be a BIG help! (And if you don't have a Digg account, go ahead and make one; they're really easy and handy!)
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Done.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
done that ^^
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
If you are on other message boards, put a link to us in your signature.

If you have a blog please make a post about us, even if your blog is really small  or not about anime ( any link back to us helps ).

Thanks everyone.  Grassroots!
Post by Rakurai (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1
ethan said:
"If you are on other message boards, put a link to us in your signature.

If you have a blog please make a post about us, even if your blog is really small  or not about anime ( any link back to us helps ).

Thanks everyone.  Grassroots!"
are we doing alright so far?
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
topix.com is a great forum place to advertise
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2

I've told all of my anime-fan friends about this place :)

Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Facebook is for jerks, so I don't have an account there.

I guess I could drop some Giant Bomb and Anime Vice links into my GameSpot signature though.
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
i'll tell as many people as i can
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
i dug..(90th digg!!)
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I dug it too. I was the 89th I believe.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
LordAndrew said:
"Facebook is for jerks, so I don't have an account there.

I guess I could drop some Giant Bomb and Anime Vice links into my GameSpot signature though."
Hey good idea i can promote this site on Veoh :)
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Thanks everyone for getting the word out.  I think we're gonna build an awesome community.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
"Mission Complete"

Did both and sent a bunch of invites to friends... with this I estimate the Gundam section could be complete in less than a month assuming all goes well.
Post by zhinse (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
i've tried to leave this as a comment in the profile page of the youtube's and miki fall's Mark Crilley, but i suppose it got washed up by all the other anime drone's comments.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I have posted links on forums and on anime tv sites so maybe hey. Im trying
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
It's an awesome site, it's awesomely awesomer than an awesome person but I'm surprised by how few people are on the site. The 700 or so that are are all great members but Giantbomb and ComicVine each have around 30,000 members and I have no idea why the Animevice population is so small.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Neku said:
"It's an awesome site, it's awesomely awesomer than an awesome person but I'm surprised by how few people are on the site. The 700 or so that are are all great members but Giantbomb and ComicVine each have around 30,000 members and I have no idea why the Animevice population is so small."
Cause it just started maybe! have we even been up for a week? GB has been running for a few months now and Comicvine has been running for 2 years. Build it and they will come. Give it time the site will grow.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
ive done my bit. made posts on forums where i know some anime/manga geeks frequent
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Comic Vine has been around for some time now. It didn't gain all its members overnight. And Giant Bomb had a huge benefit right at launch, with their well-known editorial team and a large group of people following said team very closely.

Anime Vice will grow in time, just as Comic Vine has.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel