Want Hentai Soda? Try Tentacle Grape

Topic started by GMan on Dec. 30, 2008. Last post by GMan 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Planning on going to the NY Comic-Con?
Attending New York Comic Con? Come to booth 1161 for a free sample of Tentacle Grape soda! Offer good while supplies last.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

"You either know what the joke here is, or you're a very lucky person living a happy, healthy life." -Alex Zalben, Nerve.com

"The people at Tentacle Grape probably have a storehouse of tentacles, where they collect this jelly into large vats, and through the carbonation process, the jelly's grape flavor comes out -- which is, in fact, the reason why women in hentai have such trouble resisting the tentacles. It's so delicious." - Japanator.com

"Tentacle Grape is a caffienated grape soda that Mnemosyne is targeting at gamers, cosplayers, and comic book fans. It is also perhaps the best name I've ever seen for a product you actually ingest." - Mike Fahey, Kotaku.com

"Frankly, I find this product to be sexist, disgusting and cheap. Now where did I put my credit card..." - Arya Ponto, Just Press Play

Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Planning on going to the NY Comic-Con?
Attending New York Comic Con? Come to booth 1161 for a free sample of Tentacle Grape soda! Offer good while supplies last.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

"You either know what the joke here is, or you're a very lucky person living a happy, healthy life." -Alex Zalben, Nerve.com

"The people at Tentacle Grape probably have a storehouse of tentacles, where they collect this jelly into large vats, and through the carbonation process, the jelly's grape flavor comes out -- which is, in fact, the reason why women in hentai have such trouble resisting the tentacles. It's so delicious." - Japanator.com

"Tentacle Grape is a caffienated grape soda that Mnemosyne is targeting at gamers, cosplayers, and comic book fans. It is also perhaps the best name I've ever seen for a product you actually ingest." - Mike Fahey, Kotaku.com

"Frankly, I find this product to be sexist, disgusting and cheap. Now where did I put my credit card..." - Arya Ponto, Just Press Play
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel