Vote For the Best Anime Vice Reviewer for 2013

Topic started by takashichea on Dec. 5, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (11,075 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I would like to give the spotlight to a small part of our community, reviewers. There are so many different qualities that make a reviewer. Every reviewer we have are unique individuals. Please vote for the best reviewer that you believed strongly.

The cut off date is December 31 11:59 Pacific Time.

Related Threads

It depends on if the community wants to do both or monthly.

Post by taichokage (12,672 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I've only very recently paid some attention to the Reviewer section. But so far based on what I've seen it would probably be Dream. Not only the most but high quality from him. I'll read some more reviews but that's probably gonna stick in my mind.
Online Now

@taichokage:

Thanks for voting. I appreciate your support. Wasn't sure if anyone saw this thread.

For me, the reviewers that stand out this year were Dream, Elfenlied1012, and SnowyMountain.

Online Now

Since we had a low turnout, what I'm going to do in the next hour is write a blog for 2 reviewers out of fairness.

and I'll be writing a blog about you guys tonight. It'll take 3 hours or so. I'm sorry for the lack of promotion on my part. I will make it up to you.

Locking thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel