Vampire Anime I should Watch?

Topic started by Little_Sparrow on May 30, 2010. Last post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Well I have watched Hellsing, Blood, trinity blood and a few others and now find myself at a loss for a good Vampire Anime that I can sink my teeth into, so I thought where better to ask the on my fav Anime site, so any suggestions?
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
How about Dance of the Vampire Bund, havent watched it myself yet but I hear its interesting.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: it's quite good,  if you kept reminding yourself

Mina is a couple hundred, mina is a couple hundred, mina is a couple hundred
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If you like romance comedy try chibi vampire karin.
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: LOL yes I will remember XD
@Sonata: as lognas you repeat the mantra it will keep you sane

there's also Vampire Hunter D
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Sonata said:

" How about Dance of the Vampire Bund, havent watched it myself yet but I hear its interesting. "

I recommend this one as well.  It's on Hulu and I think it's on Funi's site as well.   

@Little_Sparrow: If you're willing to go past vampires and into hot zombies fighters who can turn people into zombie fighters kinda like how vampires can turn people into vampires, Shikabane Hime is good and on Hulu/Funi as well. 

Tsukihime is a vampire show, but I don't think it's all that good.  There's also Rosario+Vampire.  I've never seen it though and just from looking at pictures I'm not sure if it matches the tone of what you might be looking for.

I wanted to link you to the vampire concept but when I checked the wiki it doesn't list shows that feature the concept, just characters.  They Whiskey should add that in the next wiki update.
@sickVisionz: Tsukihime what tsukihime?
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sickVisionz said:
" @Sonata said:

" How about Dance of the Vampire Bund, havent watched it myself yet but I hear its interesting. "

I recommend this one as well.  It's on Hulu and I think it's on Funi's site as well.   

@Little_Sparrow: If you're willing to go past vampires and into hot zombies fighters who can turn people into zombie fighters kinda like how vampires can turn people into vampires, Shikabane Hime is good and on Hulu/Funi as well. 

Tsukihime is a vampire show, but I don't think it's all that good.  There's also Rosario+Vampire.  I've never seen it though and just from looking at pictures I'm not sure if it matches the tone of what you might be looking for.I wanted to link you to the vampire concept but when I checked the wiki it doesn't list shows that feature the concept, just characters.  They Whiskey should add that in the next wiki update. "
Sounds good to me will check it out thanks
Post by Fehafare (8,510 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Try vampire hunter D bloodlust
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Kurozuka is another one. The story gets a little loopy but the there are some good parts. The animation is sweet when it wants to be and it's violent/bloody as all hell.

Post by Dogora (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Vampire Knight was good.
Post by thekokapelli (98 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vampire Knight is a sleazy reverse harem show more than it is a vampire show, so any dudes should steer clear.  Hellsing Ultimate is what I would recommend (it's much better than the anime series, the plot of which is incomprehensible). 
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Fehafare: Bloodlust? What about the original?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel