Universal Meetings

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 11, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

what would happen if universes started to crossover? would one piece's luffy get along with ikkitousens Hakufu or Fairy Tail's Natsu? would the bleach ichigo get along with DC's Dick Grayson? would Dream Lands Kirby become friends with Fairy Tails Happy?what characters from some universes(no villains) do you guys think would either get along or fight alot. you choose. and if your wondering, yes i am very bored  

here are some universes for ideas but remember these are just suggestions so if you have others in mind bring em in
One Piece 
Bleach 
Naruto 
Fairy Tail 
DC universe 
Marvel universe 
ikktousen 
rosario vampire 

Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1:  
  That`s what i`d like to imagine but with better music XD
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth:  Wow, that was pretty good. I have to admit I cracked up at the Get Backers bit at the beginning.

@Jinbeifan1: You know what could be fun, but would probably turn out terribly dumb. Mix the X-men with Gundam. I.E. Essentially reskin the sentinels as gundams, devoted to capturing or killing mutants.
@John_Martone:  Really? cuz i laughed at how Luffy lost the race (that`s some damn good editing) and of course the actual prize XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@John_Martone said:
" @Kelleth:  Wow, that was pretty good. I have to admit I cracked up at the Get Backers bit at the beginning.

@Jinbeifan1: You know what could be fun, but would probably turn out terribly dumb. Mix the X-men with Gundam. I.E. Essentially reskin the sentinels as gundams, devoted to capturing or killing mutants. "
noooooo please noooooo
Post by GrandMarshal (152 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth: OMG that AMV just blew my mind i cant even start to imagine how many sleepless nights the creator must have put into editing that
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LMAO! at the Vid I agree that was well done.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@John_Martone: that would be wierd lol wolverine would probably tear up alot of them though  he's like the Zoro of the Xmen

@Kelleth:
heh luffy would stop in a race just to get some meat, his great weakness lol 
How about the 1987 Ninja Turtles meeting the Samurai Pizza Cats? it would go like this:

After the 1987 leave with the Shredder from Turtle Prime and the 2003 Turtles the dome gets damaged hurtling them out of the multiverse in to the Teyandee multiverse where they land in little Tokyo.
While the Shredder`s troops repair the dome the Shredder finally comes back to his senses (seriously believe he was stoned in the special) and tries to destroy the Turtles who just happened to be checking the town out (in search of Pizza) at the Pizza Cat Restaurant Francine comments on how weird the their new customers look and what weird pizza they ordered. Meh i`m lazy so lets just say that ends with the Ninja Turtles and the Pizza Cats fighting both Foot and Crows and a new giant mechanical monster made by the Big Cheese who based it on the blueprints of the Mousers that the shredder gave him. :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel