ULQUIORRA AND ORIHIME REALLY

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

ok i like romance genres and i know people have different opinions for best romance anime best couple and all that stuff but when i see top 10 anime couples and see ULQUIORRA and ORIHIME in 2nd in someones list for best romance couple im lost for words.

i know theres a think called fanfic for all those people who want their favorite characters to be with each other and thats your opinion in your fanfic and thats fine but no there are people who honestly worry me because they think that things like sasukexsakura are actually couples.

so im asking you people of anime vice what do you think qualifies to be a couple in anime?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

One time I saw Hinata x Deidara. It was quite strange seeing as they never even met... So anyway a couple is just anyone who actually has a chance of getting serious not just any male and female who spent a few scenes together.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Actually that particular pairing is surprisingly easy to write for, most of the fic is crap but some of it is very good.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: It's got to be Naruto x Hinata though!!! Or did she get over him?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Some fanfics are funny..

@MarioRedfield: No she actually confessed that she loved him when he was fighting Pain. Apparently, he forgot because it hasnt come up since lol

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

There is a thing called "shipping" where people just name couples that they would like to see. I believe that what you've seen are shipping lists.

@waybig1010101 said:

so im asking you people of anime vice what do you think qualifies to be a couple in anime?

The same thing as real life: they have to be in an undeniable romantic relationship where they're dating and kissing at the very least. The very very least.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The weirdest shipping I have ever seen was not about anime at all, it was the band Gorillaz. It was the bass player named Murdoc and Noodles the guitar player. The weird part wasn't that they were in the same band but that Noodles is very young compared to Murdoc. Murdoc is supposed to be in his 30s or 40s while Noodles in still a teenager. So yea it was a bit awkward.

Post by takashichea (11,920 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@sickVisionz:

There's a duplicate thread of this one.

For this topic, there was nothing romantic in their relationship. The reason folks think about Ulquiorra and Orihime is because of their interaction. Orihime slowly change Ulquiorra who thought the heart never existed.

Edward Elric has a few fanfics...

@DBZ_universe: Speaking of Edward Elric fanfics...

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@sickVisionz: in the list i saw kagome and inuyasha so i think it wasn't 100% shipping but still i do see things were people really think that people in anime who might make a good couple or just like the characters too much to the degree that they put a list of romance couples and you'll see couples who are not real couples but beat out real anime couples. which just makes me wonder if they like a romance aspect why not just watch a romance anime like clannad or air then they could understand wat real anime couples are like. but to each his or her own its just my opinion.

thanks for the answer i have a similar belief

Online Now

@Acura_Max: wow......

i didn't realize how far people can go for their favorite characters. wow just wow

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: More where that came from.

Online Now

@Acura_Max: now i see thats there is some disturbing fanfic out their and i don't even know if you can called that fanfic, is their a word in any language out there that can describe that. ideas like that should be left in someone's head.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Speaking of Edward Elric fanfics...

Why is it pitch black?

@DBZ_universe: Does it not play for you? Because its working fine for me. Its a video.

@UltimateHero0406: Now it is.. lol

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I also cannot comprehend why people fanatically ship Ulquiorra and Orihime, but whatever they have their own opinions I guess. Wrong ones, but still.

In regards to the question, I dunno, the stuff I watch is really not focused on romance, so I would say basically any couple shown to be married or have been dating for a long time I guess?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel