Tournament Ideas

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 15, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 2 days, 14 hours ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,186 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@waybig1010101: Are you going to make your list , cause there are are still some series that could be added to this

Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I don't know any more good ones and right now i need to do some college work, hopefully by friday after all my classes I should be able to try to put together another list if i can even think of one. also sorry about not being a big help to you = (

I still want to help though in anyway i can though.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I think I should do a only girl tournament.

Or a only human (real humans) tournament.

What do you think?@IndridCold

Post by IndridCold (1,254 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: That sounds pretty good. Although the girl tournament can't have OP characters like Sailor Moon, Eucliwood Hellscythe, Yuuko Aioi, etc.

But tis a good idea for both.

@DBZ_universe: Both seem a little limited , which is a bad thing , Here is an idea for the Girl one either make it a tag team or battle of the sexes . For the human one just do a street level one

@IndridCold: Both could use some work also still working on your list?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The last "Monster Girl of the Site" poll ended up in a tie. :( I want to do this again except as a tournament, only limiting to Monster Girls that are present in anime and manga not just for fun, but also in order to break the tie of the previous winners. That's still a lot of them, considering the existence of franchises like Rosario to Vampire and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, but I should be able to manage. What do you guys think?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@IndridCold: Yuuko would be first in my team lol. But yeah, anime moe girls seem to be so hax all the time.

Post by takashichea (12,293 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Bigheart711:

I thought this thread is for battle forums. Since Halloween is approaching in a month, we can do a tournament similar to the Tsundere Tournament ♀.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: That's what I planned it to be like this time. If it lasts longer past Halloween, that's fine since the roster could still be pretty big. I have some plans at the end of it after a winner's finally decided.

EDIT: @takashichea said:

I thought this thread is for battle forums.

Hm. How is this in Off-Topic then? Wouldn't this poor thread get bopped by that 100-post rule there?

Post by takashichea (12,293 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Bigheart711:

Let me know if you want a partner or help. My tsundere tournament been going slow since my teammate wanted to start some rounds, and I waited for him, but he never got back to me. My Tsundere Tournament is almost done. I think we have 2 more semi-finals and Final round. I can't wait to see that.

Post by IndridCold (1,254 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@SMXLR8: Which list?

@waybig1010101: well waybig are going to make a list or not? there are still some series that should be added to this to make it more diverse

Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8:

sure

( If this isn't here yet)

kekkashi

Inuyasha

kazuma no stigma

Fairy tail

Hitman reborn

Date a live

@waybig1010101 said:

@SMXLR8:

sure

( If this isn't here yet)

kekkashi - might be too hax

Inuyasha

kazuma no stigma - why is this ST level

Fairy tail

Hitman reborn

Date a live - why is this HST level

You also need to organize your list and you need to add characters

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel