Toriko, Bleach, One Piece, And Fairy Tail Predictions

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 3, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I thought about making this for some time now. Ok so this thread is going to be based upon what future events will happen in Toriko, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail. Let's start with Toriko.

Toriko: How strong do you think Toriko characters will be at the end of the series? What do you think the next arc will feature? How do you think Toriko will serve GOD? Do you think any huge plot twists will take place in the future? Will Toriko characters become planet busters?

Bleach: how strong will Ichigo, Kenpachi, Uryu will be? How will they deal with the Stern Ritter? Who will face who? Will there be any huge plot twists? Will any past enemies make current allies? Do you think anyone will come back?

One Piece: do you think the next arc will feature Luffy Vs Big Mom? How do you think the Strawhats will take out the Yonko? Do you think Law will betray Luffy? Will Luffy fight Shanks? How will Zoro beat Mihawk, Will he beat Mihawk? How strong will the Strawhats be at the end of the series?

Fairy Tail: Will Natsu beat Acnologia with his own power? How strong will Fairy Tail Characters be at the end of the series? Will Mashima Hiro stop with the Nakama Feelings BS? Will the dragons comeback again if so will everyone be ready? How will Fairy Tail end?

Just give some suggestions, ideas, and what you think they will proceed to do in the future?

Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

mmm ok first

Toriko:

How strong do you think Toriko characters will be at the end of the series?

I think its safe to say they will planet bust.even sani can leave a planet without life now.

What do you think the next arc will feature?

I think it will finally be Gourmet World

How do you think Toriko will serve GOD?

i have no idea, we dont know what GOD is like.

Do you think any huge plot twists will take place in the future?

Komatsu will be kidnapped i think toriko is going to the Gourmet World just with terry

Will Toriko characters become planet busters?

Yes.

Bleach:

how strong will Ichigo, Kenpachi, Uryu will be?

kenpachi will be a complete monster stronger than yammamoto for sure, as for ichigo i think bankai will have to be at least as powerful as dangai. uryuu will be as strong as juha bach.

How will they deal with the Stern Ritter?

All captains are training, their new powers will own the stern ritter

Who will face who?

phew that's imposible to know

Will there be any huge plot twists?

Maybe uryu is going to the dark side for real XD

Will any past enemies make current allies?

how about some members of the espada like grimjow or halibel?

Do you think anyone will come back?

grimjow maybe

One Piece:

do you think the next arc will feature Luffy Vs Big Mom?

no, i think it will feature kaido

How do you think the Strawhats will take out the Yonko?

mostly with alliances like now. jinbe is joining for sure later on.

Do you think Law will betray Luffy?

maybe.

Will Luffy fight Shanks?

that's not likely

How will Zoro beat Mihawk, Will he beat Mihawk?

he will beat mihawk lke a boss.

How strong will the Strawhats be at the end of the series?

multi island, low country level for luffy zoro and maybe sanji.

and that's it.

Post by taichokage (13,282 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Toriko: 1. Above planetary 2. I think it will be a mini R&R; arc with some training and important discussions. 3. I don't think Toriko will serve God I think he will EAT "God". 4. Possibly more future betrayals and possibly some Bishokukai turning over a new leaf such as Starjun. Bleach: 1. I think those 3 can and will range from multi mountain level to possibly life wiper. Maybe just maybe low planetary based on Yamamoto and what he was apparently capable of. But only a handful. 2. Urahara and possibly other great minds like a freed Aizen will nullify the bankai crests, allowing the captains to go all out. And for the one's who've lost their bankai, they will get them back and stronger than before because of their alternative training (like Komamura who is learning something not even based on shinigami powers). 4. I believe both Grimmjow and Aizen will return. Gin and Ulquiorra would be nice but I don't see it. One Piece: 1. No I don't think so. I don't think he will even fight a yonko next arc. That is too close to Doflamingo who he might not even beat in this arc and if he does towards the end. Also when he does fight a yonko, I think it will be Kaido first. 2. They might beat a yonko with massive teamwork as well as plot luck and a minor upgrade. Maybe the combined effort of Luffy,Law, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Franky etc. 3. I actually do think Luffy will fight Shanks, however not entirely seriously. 4.Zoro will beat Mihawk by taking what he learned from the latter and combining it with his own talents such as brute strength and stamina. I think he will beat Mihawk by having almost the same skill but even greater physical capability. I see Luffy being King Level (probably country level or a hax on par with such destruction), Zoro at Yonko level (island level+) and Sanji at Admiral level (up to island level). Fairy Tail: I don't know everything as I temporarily stopped Fairy Tail but I'll try. 1. Probably he will with a little help maybe. I'd like to see what level of Nakama b.s. he needs to pull that off. 2. No I don't think Hiro Mashima will stop. He doesn't seem to care anymore. 3 chapters in one week? It would be awesome to have all series be that fast but there's a reason that they aren't and it's called quality. 3. I really don't know. But hopefully the dragons come back, but only if there's no BS involved on beating them. Otherwise id like them to not come back and remain as the one group Fairy Tail couldn't beat. It will end with Nakama love lol. What I'd hate to see is a cheesy end of series time skip though. I never like those.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14
How strong do you think Toriko characters will be at the end of the series? 
I Think that at least planet busting but if someone like joa, who has complete control over his/her cells after eating Acacia's full course, and who is a part of neo, and zaus a member said that the toriko world is a drop of water in an ocean hints that the toriko series could get to star busting levels or greater and with the insane power ups that follow each arc i would not even be surprise if within the next  200 chapters toriko could use a kugi punch that is equal to a supernova or even a kilonova.  

What do you think the next arc will feature? 
Gourmet world  

How do you think Toriko will serve GOD? 
Toriko going to eat it with everyone along with his full course and Komatsu will be the one to serve it  

Do you think any huge plot twists will take place in the future? 
 of course   

Will Toriko characters become planet busters? 
at the very least   
Post by takashichea (12,290 posts) See mini bio Level 25

For Fairy Tail, it's going the Nakama route. Natsu and his gang beat Acnologia and Zeref with the power of friendship (I'm not kidding). Natsu will get a power up by eating all of the Dragon Slayer's attacks and using it against Acnologia. Zeref will die for his sins as atonement. I don't have any predictions for Natsu's father, Igneel.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel