TOP TEN: BEST DRAWN MANGA/MANHWA OF 2013

Topic started by katmic on Jan. 6, 2014. Last post by DBZ_universe 5 months ago.
Post by Amaziah00 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I'm not mad I am just tired of going around forums and every time Naruto comes up it's something along the lines of Naruto sucks, or it's Quality is bad. Instead of talking about it, why not just leave the series alone? Somebody always flat out attack Naruto as a series instead of letting people have there own opinions. For example If I think murder is fine that's my opinion, not that I do and just because I shared that publicly that doesn't give you the right to try and criticize my opinion cause you don't agree. How about you just leave me alone and, go on about your life. A thread about 13 different manga became a discussion dissing Naruto's artwork when it's @katmic opinion. I could some what understand if it was no.1 but that's not the case.

Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Amaziah00 said:

I'm not mad I am just tired of going around forums and every time Naruto comes up it's something along the lines of Naruto sucks, or it's Quality is bad. Instead of talking about it, why not just leave the series alone? Somebody always flat out attack Naruto as a series instead of letting people have there own opinions. For example If I think murder is fine that's my opinion, not that I do and just because I shared that publicly that doesn't give you the right to try and criticize my opinion cause you don't agree. How about you just leave me alone and, go on about your life. A thread about 13 different manga became a discussion dissing Naruto's artwork when it's @katmic opinion. I could some what understand if it was no.1 but that's not the case.

In this community, you are free to discuss your opinions whether it's praising the show or pointing out its flaws. If you feel a series is being ill promoted, you have the right to counter their argument in their blog, reviews or even start a blog. When you come in and drop a complaint, you are doing yourself a disservice. You have to show respect and explain why. It doesn't take that long.

Why is Naruto a good series? It's simple. Katmic doesn't attack the series. His style is aggressive and blunt. That's who he is. At the same time, he justifies his reasons. It's not an attack. Sometimes, people prefer blunt and honest reviews of shows because a show isn't perfect.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3 RPG game) the anime and mangas series have amazing art IMO.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel