top 5 anime of 2012

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Feb. 5, 2012. Last post by GhostRider29 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

1 being your most favorite

  1. guilty crown
  2. gundam 00
  3. gurren lagann
  4. high school of the dead
  5. code geass and romeo x juliet(tied)

you?

p.s. if this has already been made just delete it and pm me that its been deleted please. ty

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

mmm I don0t get this thread, is a top 5 thats correct, but why the 2012?...

Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18

None of these shows came out in 2012. "Top 5 Anime" would've been better.

Post by Suzune_2012 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It's a little to early for 2012 Top 5. It would be better the way asian_pride said or eventually ' Top 5 Anime of 2011'.

Post by Fehafare (7,954 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Isn't it a bit too early to be making this, anyway even if it's not out yet, i know that The Second Season of Fate/Zero will be on there.

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Way too early for something like this.
Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Moderator

We're barely more than a month into 2012. On top of that, most of the OP's series aren't even from the 2010s, let alone 2012.

Shows that will probably end up on my end of the year tops will be

1) Nisemonogatari

2) Milky Holmes 2

3) Another

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Asune said:

mmm I don0t get this thread, is a top 5 thats correct, but why the 2012?...

@asian_pride said:

None of these shows came out in 2012. "Top 5 Anime" would've been better.

@Suzune_2012 said:

It's a little to early for 2012 Top 5. It would be better the way asian_pride said or eventually ' Top 5 Anime of 2011'.

@Fehafare said:

Isn't it a bit too early to be making this, anyway even if it's not out yet, i know that The Second Season of Fate/Zero will be on there.

@Dream said:

Way too early for something like this.

???? i ment top 5 your still watching in 2012. meh its 2012 now so whats your top 5?

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

mmm in that case it would be only Fate/Zero, I'm also reading some mangas, but you said anime...

Post by GhostRider29 (176 posts) See mini bio Level 8

1. DragonBall Z (I know, I'm still that lame 18 year old that watches that show. Kind of obsessed with it)

2. Yu Yu Hakusho

3. Inuyasha

4. Naruto

There is no five yet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel