Top 20 strongest anime manga characters (it is not per series)

Topic started by mangafanVT on Feb. 3, 2014. Last post by Haiken 2 weeks ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm surprised dbz characters made it on the list

Post by GeneralVan (2,365 posts) See mini bio Level 11

1. Madara

2. Sasuke

3. Obito

4. Itachi

5. Shisui

6. Izuna

7. - 20. The rest of the Uchiha clan

Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Get Obito outta here! The rest are fine :)

@taichokage: lol Obito gets a lot of hate. But for good reason though.

@GeneralVan: He's the only Uchiha I don't like. Even Sasuke grew on me in the last 2 years.

@taichokage: if it weren't for him looking badass while he was the Juubi's Jinchuriki I would dislike him a lot. I kind of feel bad for him. He went through so much and not even fans of the series like him. I think because of this, along with his Jinchuriki form, I don't totally hate him. I have a soft spot for characters who went through a lot.

And Sasuke is probably the realest character in the show. He tells it like it is. Yes he betrayed Itachi, which prompted me to hate him, but when Kaguya was defeated he tore into Naruto. Yes he was being mean, but life isn't always as great as a fantasy. He did come off as a jerk, but sounding off on Team 7 was probably the realest thing anyone has every done in the series.

@GeneralVan: I re-read part of the Great Shinobi War Arc.It felt a little different knowing the content that lay ahead. I remember I was fuming because it looked like Obito was the end game. Who would've thought that not only Madara but Kaguya would come and eclipse Juubito. I thought he was pathetic but I legitimately felt bad for him in the second read. His final hours of life were not at all pleasant.

That being said, Madara made Obito look weak yet again when Obito stretched the limit of his sanity to not lose to the Juubi's consciousness whereas Madara was like it was he had just had a cup of tea or something. He wasn't troubled at all.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (1,947 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I see someone already did an honorary mention of Othinus. Beat me to it. And damn, GeneralVan bringing up that Uchiha swag again.

@taichokage: that just proves that some people were born to have terrible lives. And Madara is too boss for the Juubi. That scene alone proved that Madara will always be the top dog of the Uchiha Clan. But I generally do feel bad for Obito and I hope he went to heaven when he died.

@CosmicKnight75: I don't get how people like Kami Tenchi, Elder God Demonbane, and Lord of Nightmares are on here. Itachi clearly stated that nothing can beat the Mangekyou Sharingan (aside from the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan of course) and those 3 don't even have a regular Sharingan. Itachi one-shotted the Living Tribunal with a basic technique that Uchihas learn in their first week of training and he's small fry compared to Madara, Sasuke, and Obito.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (1,947 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: @taichokage:

Casual universe destroying and being Destruction Incarnate just for base Madara confirmed he even said this universe, whats stopping him from destroying the rest of the multiverse by flexing? D:

Just like Ryuujin Jakka. "Turn all things in the universe to ashes. Ryuujin Jakka!" And that's only the shikai. Zanka no Tachi must have multiversal potency. People sit on the HST too much. They passed DBZ long ago.

@CosmicKnight75: @taichokage: but Yamamoto isn't an Uchiha and doesn't have the Sharingan, so he can't even beat the weakest Uchiha. The Six Paths of Pain are six omnipotents due to the Rinnegan, and Itachi had full knowledge of the Rinnegan when he made the statement that I posted. This means that anyone with a Mangekyou Sharingan transcends omnipotence. Even regular Sharingans do. Not even Zabuza's unbeatable sword can win against the Sharingan, proven when he lost to Kakashi, a non-Uchiha. And when was DBZ ever above the HST? Tenten has been soloing DBZ for years now.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mangafanVT: 1st of all, shiranui is a she.. and nigh omnis and omnis are above shiranui, why? her ability is to create ability, while nigh omnis and omnis already have those abilities.. Eg. Kami tenchi can erase that ability via his authority as the one higher than the creator of infinite multiverses, he's the creator which means he also created all other abilities (via logic since shiranui was BORN with that ability)

@CosmicKnight75: Well to destroy the entire multiverse he just needs to destroy infinite more universes.. LOL xD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel