General Discussion

Forums » General Discussion » Tobi

Tobi

Topic started by jnr6lil on March 23, 2012. Last post by tronboy 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by jnr6lil (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Has Tobi already removed his mask and revealed to be Madara?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@jnr6lil: Why are you asking?

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@jnr6lil: Short answer: No.

Long answer: Tobi has been revealed to NOT be Madara via the real deal making an appearance, thus letting everyone happily return to speculating his true identity. Search his page, I guarantee you'll find a theory you'll like among the forums. And if not, think about it for three seconds and make your own!

Post by jnr6lil (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@JonSmith said:

@jnr6lil: Short answer: No.

Long answer: Tobi has been revealed to NOT be Madara via the real deal making an appearance, thus letting everyone happily return to speculating his true identity. Search his page, I guarantee you'll find a theory you'll like among the forums. And if not, think about it for three seconds and make your own!

Wait, I'm confused, Tobi said he was Madara, but he didn't take off his mask?

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@jnr6lil: Nope. He said he was Madara, and revealed that he had the Sharingan. Due to the very low number of living Uchiha, not to mention his obvious pull within the Akatsuki organization, this led everyone to believe his claim without him revealing his face. Now that the real Madara has made an appearance, Tobi's been revealed as a fake, though this hasn't slowed his plans at all. All it's really changed is that people can now debate his identity again.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Madara is in the coffin tobi is blocking because kabuto resurrected him and revealed tobi isnt madara

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel