Timeskips on anime.

Topic started by Sreenivas on Oct. 14, 2011. Last post by thegentlemanjames 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Sreenivas (41 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MohsinMan99: Who is Sazae-san?

@sceonn: It must be recognized as timeskip due to flow in time.It is not important that main characters should raise their power.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Sreenivas: This page pretty much lists the longest series out there. One Piece ranks 13th:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count

@MohsinMan99: Yeah but I read one piece manga easily within 3 weeks and now up to date.

@Sreenivas: 6000+ episodes will take you an year or more. Guranteed. The question is, will you even be able to find most of those episodes?

@MohsinMan99: No, it is not possible at this rate.I am very much satisfied with one piece, Naruto, Beelzebub and Fairy tail manga.

@Sreenivas: I did not ask you to read/watch them. I corrected you when you said OP was the longest series. ;)

@MohsinMan99: It is longest anime/manga.What is there to correct in this statement?

@Sreenivas:How is it the longest when clearly there are about 12 anime much more longer than it?

@MohsinMan99: You just proved that 12 anime are longer than it, but not that one piece has shortest episode count.

@Sreenivas:

Man. I'll make this simple for you:

1) You said:

One piece:It is the longest anime ever that people always say.This show has got some creativity and adventurous.It had got a huge reputation for it' s timeskip.

2) I replied and corrected you by saying it isn't. The longest series is Sazae-san.

3) I gave you a link which showed that OP is actually the 13th longest series.

4) So, who said anything about OP having the shortest episode count? And why do I need to prove something that I never said?

How is it the longest when clearly there are about 12 anime much more longer than it?
  • This above was the statement you said and the reply from me was:
You just proved that 12 anime are longer than it, but not that one piece has shortest episode count.

so what is the problem??

Post by SpikeSpiegel88 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Its just a good way of getting the story to move on. A problem with shonen shows is that the characters are allmost allways kids. Time skips help sort of automaticly set up for a more mature version of the character and often the story as well.

Post by thegentlemanjames (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Though I think it's pretty cool how the characters evolved, Yes luffy is still the main character we all know and love but I sense more of a matureness from him when it is time to get serious. The characters visuals changed nicely and I like that they still have their orignal personalities so far, so overall I'm liking the timneskip.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel