Thursday is Userday! 01/08/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 8, 2009. Last post by Black_Rose 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Whew, is it Thursday already? Well, I want to try a slightly different format for the Userday this week, let me know what you think!

Angels
Angels
Wiki:
  • TOP USERS: This week the #1, 2, and 3 are RedRoses, Resonate, and OkazukiIchigo, respectively-- congrats on bumping jlrm01 from the top three, Ichigo!
  • HOT TOPICS: Someone's been adding some Teen Titan characters (like Starfire and Raven) to the database; I know you Comic Viners are out there! There have also been a lot of new Evangelion pages-- like Angels and both Second and Third Impacts –added.

Forums:

Blogs:

• Okay, this is really cool and I'm totally thrilled by it: Shizuki, one of the first people I ever met in the industry and one of my favorite panel-runners (and not just because she plays a mean game of jan-ken-pon), has set up a new blog here at the Vice. Definitely worth checking out! As for the rest of us, Nerx waxes nostalgic about Doraemon, I discovered some interesting anagrams of my name, HeeroYuy offers sage advice, aaaaaaaaand Ethan talks more dev bugs on the site. Oh, and speaking of the site, Coonce rejoices over polls in the forums!
Post by darfox8 (25 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I'd love to get on here for filling out Trigun... it needs alot.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
gia said:
"
"

Heh, i think i went overboard ^_^
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I really like the more organized format of this Userday. :) But then again, I love things getting or being organized so nicely.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I added Raven and Starfire, I just hope Teen Titans counts as an Anime cause I'm not so sure now...
And I rarely go on CV, I just watched Teen Titans when it came out and quite enjoyed it ^_^
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Newten: Well, we'll see. No one seems to be complaining so far. And we have Avatar stuff, so I don't see why not. :)
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Heh, it's not really a sage... Odin Lowe was the first to say it, but if I must:
caption
caption
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I'd have to check my dvds but I don't know if I'd consider Teen Titans anime.  Yeah it has a feel to it but I suppose the question is what  fully defines something as an anime?  I don't really consider Speed Racer: The Next Generation (on Nick Toons) an anime even though it's a Speed Racer spinoff and Peter Fernandez is involved.  I could be wrong.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I don't think Teen Titans counts as anime
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel