Thursday is Userday! 01/01/2009

Topic started by gia on Jan. 1, 2009. Last post by OkazukiIchigo 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So, here's the low-down on what went on in the final week of 2008 amongst you user-types, starting with the top users:

Top Wiki Users:

RedRoses jumped to the top of the list this week! She now has 60,665-- congrats! Resonate sits pretty in 2 place with 49,159 and jlrm01 isn't too far behind with 43,952. The next-nearest to the top three is OkazukiIchigo down at 25,662-- so keep on chugging, everyone!

Top Forum Users:

A liiiiittle bit of movement here: Rain_Man is first, Jewel is second, but Devilly has supplanted Dawnwalker in 3 place. The differences are mostly a fair bit smaller on the forum side, too, so there should be plenty of opportunity for advancement there, 'k?

Wiki:

We've had a few companies added to the database: JapanFiles.com, Ken Media, and Enterbrain. I also noticed one of you added Josei per my request last week-- thanks! Since it worked last week, I'll offer another request: fill in as much info about Companies as you can! I know we're missing plenty (even a couple that have popped up in the last few days of news, like Discotek)-- that'd be great to have. Also, don't forget to let us know if there are any duplicate pages!

Forums:

Let's see, we've been talking about New Years resolutions, importing manga from Japan, and the new Street Fighter movie, and that's just the questions of the day! There's also been a lot of talk about racism in anime, the best anime theme songs, and, as always, what's going through our heads.

Blogs:

Little_Sparrow wonders about what people think the most overrated anime are (we've had a forum thread like this too), Jhentoh has a few questions about Evangelion, and-- oh yes –I want you to help me decide what to make for dinner.

Carry on!

Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Thank ya kindly :)

Sadly, I don't know much about companies so I have nothing to contribute for those. Hopefully others can!
Post by shorap (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Right on.  Cool way of involving the community.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Thanks for the mention! :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel