Three Kingdoms(Dynasty Warriors) Discussion

Topic started by Shingui_Takeda on Dec. 18, 2008. Last post by Sonata 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Shingui_Takeda (199 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Alright since this is a anime site i figured their are some true blues out their that actually go out of their way to read REAL freaking books. And Three Kingdoms is one of them

So lets see if anyone knows what im speaking of
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well to be fare i didn't really read the book i couldn't seem to get a copy on my hands darn Library`s
But my Chinese friends did get they`re hands on the new dvd`s so i watched them for my birthday ^^
Oh the movie was awesome both wer Return and Red Cliff part 1

They both explain the coolest parts of the book. But the book is something u dont want to miss, if you got 25-35 bucks to spare find it on Amazon. I got the four volumed one (2000+pages) and it kept me busy for at least a month and a half. And ive read it at least 5 times since then, i still read it when i need to either wake my brain up or right before i go to bed.

The game Dynasty Warriors is alright compared to the book cause its pretty good on the history minus a few things. The book even had this big man shedding tears, espeically during the scene in that the end of Return of the Dragon was based on when he saved the Liu Chan. And when Dian Wei was slain, but over all the book is fucking awesome.

And the movie Red Cliff did the book freaking justice,  a few things here an their (Like Zilong not putting the baby underneath his armor) were the only thins that bothered me. And the timeline differences in some places but i was amazed at how awesome the movie turned out.
yeah that`s awesome i never really thought Dynasty warriors where based of something till a few months ago.

Resurrection; my favorite part was when Zhao Zilong fought Coa Ying one-on-one the skills where beautiful.
and then when Zhao charged the forces with just one spear it made me cry T_T

i really need to watch them both again i think im gonna try and buy them of their hands pray for me :)
Devilly said:
"yeah that`s awesome i never really thought Dynasty warriors where based of something till a few months ago.

Resurrection; my favorite part was when Zhao Zilong fought coaling one-on-one the skills where beautiful.
and then when Zhao charged the forces with just one spear it made me cry T_T

i really need to watch them both again i think im gonna try and buy them of their hands pray for me :)"
Im watching Red CLiff on a site right now. LOVE this site
Also having Chen Pu in the movie for the few minutes he was was fucking awesome. He may have been miniscule in the movie and somehwat of the book but his actions were note worthy booyah CHEN PU

Still send emails to koei saying they need more characters from the book in their games such as Li Dian and Chen Pu. Along with Guan Xiang and Zhang Bao
Shingui_Takeda said:
''Still send emails to koei saying they need more characters from the book in their games such as Li Dian and Chen Pu. Along with Guan Xiang and Zhang Bao"

i agree on those but some have the same skills as the others so i guess they need to leave one out before putting one in.
Yeah Xiang an Bao are pretty much their fathers (although in reality they never existed just something Zao put in the book of Three Kingdoms) But Chen Pu would be awesome along with Li Dian.

I mean come on wtf did Zhang He ever do other than look like a freak and become a coward towards the end of his life.....like most of Wei people.
The part in Red Cliff where Shang Xiang shows off her tomboyness was freaking hilarious.
Shingui_Takeda said:
"I mean come on wtf did Zhang He ever do other than look like a freak and become a coward towards the end of his life.....like most of Wei people."
as i recall nothing but i haven't seen p2 yet so i cant say that he is one XD

Shingui_Takeda said:
"The part in Red Cliff where Shang Xiang shows off her tomboyness was freaking hilarious."

lol i remember that part vaguely i really need to see them again ^^
Zhang He wasnt in the movie i was talking bout the game and book
yeah know sorry V_V its kinda late here, gee and im still writing that freaking long blog i really need to quit 4 today goodnight :)
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
waves hands around

I DO I DO

My friend Corey told me about them! :-P
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I need to see that movie I love Dynasty Warriors!!:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel