Thor/Superman Whose Powers Would You Rather Have?

Topic started by leofull on Oct. 10, 2012. Last post by leofull 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@leofull: He has like 100,000 powers with his hammer and can't be beaten by anyone Earth level. He was strong enough to take down the Void, which he shouldn't have been able to do alone.

Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MarioRedfield said:

@leofull: He has like 100,000 powers with his hammer and can't be beaten by anyone Earth level. He was strong enough to take down the Void, which he shouldn't have been able to do alone.

Only 100,000 powers!? You are underestimating Thor here:P 

I kid, but I would definitely Thor's powers.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Superman, hands down.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Supes!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,805 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Superman all the way!

@ComicMan24 said:

Superman, hands down.

@DBZ_universe said:

Supes!

@Bigheart711 said:

Superman all the way!

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Who doesn't want to be SUPERMAN!!!!!

I don't.

@NoOne_13 said:

The obvious answer is Superman , he has more powers

No, he doesn't.

@MarioRedfield said:

@leofull: He has like 100,000 powers with his hammer

And? Superman has only five or six powers that are nothing compared Thor's.

@leofull: He's stronger, faster, and more durable. He's physically more powerful. But that doesn't matter because you're right, Thor is more powerful overall. But my point still stands, Thor has too many. But I don't understand, why are you getting so mad that people prefer Superman to Thor?

@MarioRedfield said:

@leofull: He's stronger, faster, and more durable. He's physically more powerful.

That's like saying "because Hulk is stronger than Thor I'd rather have hulk's powers."

@MarioRedfield said:

Thor has too many. But I don't understand, why are you getting so mad that people prefer Superman to Thor?

What makes you think I'm mad?

@leofull: Some people might feel that way, like me for example. Thor is too powerful, that's the thing. It'd be hard to keep all that in balance. Just my opinion.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Superman Prime is better in my opinion because he lacks the weaknesses Regular Supes has and is more powerful.

@MarioRedfield said:

@leofull: Some people might feel that way, like me for example. Thor is too powerful, that's the thing. It'd be hard to keep all that in balance. Just my opinion.

Not really, if you think about abusing his power, you won't be able to lift the hammer anymore.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@MarioRedfield: Superman Prime is better in my opinion because he lacks the weaknesses Regular Supes has and is more powerful.

He has the same weaknesses, it's just prime is more ruthless.

@leofull: I don't mean abusing his power, I mean accidentally getting out of control

@MarioRedfield said:

@leofull: I don't mean abusing his power, I mean accidentally getting out of control

I don't what will happen if you do that, though.

@leofull: No he doesn't he is immune to both magic and Kryptonite. Do you know anything about Superman comics?

@SpeedForceSpider: Red Sun Radiation drains Prime of his solar based powers.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@leofull: No he doesn't he is immune to both magic and Kryptonite. Do you know anything about Superman comics?

He is just not affected by kryptonite from other universes. Kryptonite from his own universe does affect him as shown when the Threeboot Element Lad (the Threeboot Legion has been to revealed to come from the future of Earth-Prime, the same as SPrime) transmuted something into kryptonite to hurt him and it did work. As for magic, I admit, I don't remember how he fared against Kinetix who had become the sole recipient of all the magic of her reality, I think he did display some resistance but I don't remember if he was immune to it. And yeah red sun radiation does work on him.

@ComicMan24: He is basically immune to high levels of magic.

@SpeedForceSpider: Maybe he is yeah. Have to check that comic again because I want to be sure.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel