Things Im Planning to write

Topic started by DCypher on March 17, 2012. Last post by colorbrandon 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nyehh .. this is as much to remind myself that I DO WANT TO DO THESE THINGS.

I've gotta review Claymore, Hunter X Hunter, Afro Samurai, Fairy Tail and hopefully Appleseed, anime wise.

Manga wise, I need to catch up on Naruto, reading, then do a long breakdown of the story from start to finish. As best I can. Then I wanna do the same for Bleach, THEN I want to start getting into One Piece. On top of that I wanna review all the things I'm reading, like Cowboy Bebop, Airgear, Deadman Wonderland as I go through them and also properly go back and explain why D.Gray Man is my favourite thing, ever.

Also more RP's and possibly try to understand how the whole wiki submission thing works. Should also take this chance to say, I love this place, it's awesome and a really inviting, easy going community, it's rare to find that anywhere (not jsut on the internet) and you probably don't need to worry too much about things, the more you worry, the more things become strained and then it's no longer a happy community :)

Post by colorbrandon (30 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I know what you mean. I need to get off my butt and finish reviews I want to write as well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel