The (Un)Official Anime Vice Reviewer's Guild

Topic started by SamFury on June 22, 2011. Last post by SamFury 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SamFury (122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Welcome to the Reviewer's Guild

Need an opinion? Want to know what to watch next? The Reviewer's guild is the place for you to find and learn about Anime. Do you want to be a reviewer yourself? The Guild is here to help you get those thoughts onto the page and uploaded onto the site for everyone to see. So come and stay for a while, leave a comment on one of our critics reviews and get involved with the critiquing process.

Current Status

Sorry guys! I haven't been around and I can't expect any of the old members to stick around with this! This time around I have a lot more time and I will be pushing this very hard! I will be wiping the current members and starting the list again new! Please PM me if you want to join!

Current Members

Editors and Mentors

Our editors and mentors are here to help you through the writing process, whether it be to overcome writer's block or proofreading a piece for you. Remember never be ashamed to ask for help. We're here for you!

Weekly Assignment

Currently it's just to recruit some new members!

Latest Member Reviews

Current Review Spotlight

This is a review we all think you must check out! Coming Soon!

Reviewer Blogs!

Here are the links to the Reviewer Blogs!

SushiGokart.net - SamFury's Anime Blog

This is a work in progress, but we hope to bring more activities and services as we get more members! Thanks for coming!

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is good. I was going to start doing written reviews a while back but decided to do them as video blogs. So my manga and anime reviews are on my blog page under the title "Dunce Cap". FoxxFireArt has some good reviews, too.
Post by takashichea (11,940 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Hmm. I thought we have more members than that. I go recruit some more people.

Edit: Old link if you guys want to see who volunteer.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I might join, but it been a long time since I make a review

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Sure, I'll join. I just need to create some more reviews for stuff I've seen already.
Post by thekokapelli (98 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'd like to join! I'll hopefully have finished another review soon.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@SamFury: I wish to join, it would be nice to get more feed back on my reviews
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I got a link to this thread so are my part of the reviewers guild?
Post by AURON570 (566 posts) See mini bio Level 15
hmm interesting idea, but count me out though. I don't want to start thinking I'm writing for some guild >=(
Hey guys thanks for the support. I'll add you guys to the list and thanks for joining!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I'll join. 

ND
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

May I suggest combining the name of the members and the links into a single thing, like this:

It would make the post more appealing to the eye in my opinion. Other than that, keep the good work, I'll join as soon as I watch something and have the time to review it.

Thanks for the tip Black_Rose, yeah it looks much better!
Hey guys is First Squad even considered an Anime?
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Can I join? I do a few reviews every now and then.
Of course! Send me some links to your work I'd love to read what you have
Post by Dream (7,489 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Eh, what the hell. I'll hop onto the bandwagon.

And for those curious, the reviews I normally submit here onto Vice are copy and pasted from what I've written on another review site called Anime Mikomi Org with edits in some reviews to either make correct links to series info that is on Vice or modify details to relate them to this site. My username on Mikomi is ggultra2764.
Bandwagons are good... you know for cults and stuff! :)

Hey guys I am thinking about doing weekly assignments such as read three anime reviews of series you have not yet seen and leave a comment.
Great work on the first assignment everyone!
Post by Bigheart711 (3,820 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SamFury
All right. I'll join. I've wanted to be a reviewer of at least one of the Whiskey Sites for some time, but didn't know what to do about them until I read your article.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel