The strongest anime character ever?

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 30, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No way, Shin's poop jokes are an omniversal threat. They could gross out TOAA.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nabeshin personally teaches Japanese Rope Bondage. That's a Megaverse threat.

Nabeshin may be formidable but Shin's ass dance trumps him due to the fact that it taunts all verses. It even spilled over into the Panty and Stocking verse.

Nabeshin has the Afro Song. That spills into the Real World.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Have TOAA fight Yoshimori inside his Shinkai and we will see who is really above...

Inside the Shinkai Yoshimori can turn TOAA into human.

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

Are you saying there's something above omnipotence?

Yes. Well inside Shinkai, Yoshimori can do what ever he wants and anyone that enters it would be at his mercy since he is "God" inside it because that's his world. I would like to see what TOAA can do inside Yoshimori's Shinkai or Hazama Tokimori's Shinkai... since they could erase TOAA from existence the moment the fight begins.

Also Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotence.

Thanks for proving that you don't actually know what omnipotence is.

Actually I do know what Omnipotence is, and Yosimori becomes one inside Shinkai.

Also Toon Force is above Omnipotence because they defy all rules.. an example to that is Bugs Bunny pulling out a Omniverse out of his pocket...

Omnipotence means all powerful...

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Freddie Mercury

To which Yoshi isn't. Not even in the Shinkai. He does create his own space and can manipulate that space, but that doesn't grant him power over the people who enter that space. And much like the 'gods' or deities and Ayakashi that ruled in their own Shinkai realms, they are still susceptible to death when their power fades. As such, Yoshimori can only act within the limits of his power. He may be more powerful within the Shinkai, but real Omnipotents are still Omnipotent wherever and whenever they are.

If Yoshi is trying to deal with someone more powerful than himself, then it wouldn't matter if he's in his Shinkai if his adversary has power greater than what he possesses. As such, anyone who can do the same thing or on a larger scale would easily outstrip Yoshimori. Such as Archer and his Reality Marble or Arcrueid and her Marble Phantasm.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

I like One Punch Man, he's pretty awesome.

@ReiKai: While Nabeshin simply sings songs from here, Shin has food brands and such from here.

Plus he can actually go into other verses and take over people. Behold his mighty influences!

http://youtu.be/AdwtEBaRBoo

@ReiKai: mmm Good point there... lol. I guess I was a bit blinded jaja but couldn't Yoshi just create another TOAA and make them fight?

Not really no, since TOAA is the Company (Marvel) or those that built/write for it (ie Stan Lee, who has made numerous appearances within the Marvel Megaverse). As such, Yoshi can't create anything more powerful than himself. Of course doing so will be using the power he has over his Shinkai. As shown in the series, these spaces are not permanent and in cases require restoration from an outside source and generally use a physical object as a medium for the power used in the creation of the space.

Attacking these realms is almost impossible from the outside. Unless, of course, you have the same ability to create them or the ability to manipulate space (much like Yoshi's mother). Plus, as we've seen, once the power of the one who ruled/created that realm fades, it begins to crumble and eventually reduces to nothing. With that, Yoshi can only maintain a Shinkai so long as his power holds out, and he doesn't have unlimited power within it (though he can draw from Karasumori to amp himself). While he can make himself stronger within his Shinkai and grant him other abilities, it's not something he can sustain indefinitely, and the more power he uses, the more quickly his Shinkai will grow unstable and begin to break.

@ReiKai: That's true and we also have the down side that he can die the more he uses it pretty much like Hazama that he cannot even create a small kekkai. Well I guess I won't be hyping him a lot jaja.

Post by GeneralVan (1,605 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kami Tenchi, LoN, SSJ4 Gogeta, Shenron, and ofcourse, Magikarp.

Gogeta and Shenron are nothing. Dozens more easily more powerful than those two. Frankly, no one in DBZ is that powerful. About Mid-Tier at best in Comic standard.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Have TOAA fight Yoshimori inside his Shinkai and we will see who is really above...

Inside the Shinkai Yoshimori can turn TOAA into human.

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

Are you saying there's something above omnipotence?

Yes. Well inside Shinkai, Yoshimori can do what ever he wants and anyone that enters it would be at his mercy since he is "God" inside it because that's his world. I would like to see what TOAA can do inside Yoshimori's Shinkai or Hazama Tokimori's Shinkai... since they could erase TOAA from existence the moment the fight begins.

Also Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotence.

Thanks for proving that you don't actually know what omnipotence is.

Actually I do know what Omnipotence is, and Yosimori becomes one inside Shinkai.

Also Toon Force is above Omnipotence because they defy all rules.. an example to that is Bugs Bunny pulling out a Omniverse out of his pocket...

Omnipotence means all powerful...

I see you still dont' know what omnipotence is.

If Yoshimori was omnipotent inside the Shinkai why did he have to have someone else seal it because HE COULDN'T?

Omnipotence is infinite power, the ability to do literally anything you want. There is NOTHING above you becuase you have infinite power and can do anything you want. Toonforce isn't omnipotence because it has limits. Omnipotence has no limit. If Yoshimori was omnipotent in the Shinkai he should have been able to seal it from the inside, but he didn't have the skill, so he's not omnipotent. You're confusing reality warping with omnipotence.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade:

Take in mind that the word omnipotence is thrown around alot even to the point of relative usage. Its not as bad as the word god thrown around but you get my drift. His character example reminded me of how Shuma Gorath was supposed to be omnipotent inside his own Chaos Dimension.

You aren't wrong. A true omnipotent has absolutely no limits but minus TOAA it is hard to find anyone else in fiction.

He was probably thinking in more of a relative context.

As for this thread, how far will Elder Demonbane go? You know the one with infinite possibilites to the point of a paradox.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Strongest as in terms of power? Or in terms of strength. Like this character can lift the universe type of strong?

If its in power, most probably Kami Tenchi.

Strength, not sure.

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This isn't a battle, moved.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I just felt like going in detail.

The strongest anime/manga character, it's between Kami Tenchi and LoN without a doubt. And I'm basing it on feats rather than gag-moments, 4th-wall-breaks, no limit fallacies, toonforce, omnipotence, blah blah.

However, neither of them can take on TOAA who is essentially "omniversal" (as Marvel terms it) or high megaversal(if you dislike the term). TOAA is the creator of the omniverse and stronger than The Living Tribunal whose best feat is holding two megaverses on the palm of his hand and governing the omniverse.

tl;dr=There is no anime/manga character who can beat TOAA so far(based on feats). If you're going the "Omnipotence" route, "True Omnipotents" would be able to stalemate him at best. In fact, if you're going that route, he cannot be beaten at all (only stalemate is possible) as he himself is one of the closest we'd ever get to a "True Omnipotent".

---

BTW, as much of a joke it is, there is actually "one" verse though which completely outclasses Marvel or any other verse in terms of feats, where fodder are multiversal reality warpers and "omniversals" and "true omnipotents" (never mind how little sense that makes) are apparently "low" tier. It is written by a former battledomer who wanted to create the "MOST POWERFUL VERSE EVAR!", published and is available on Amazon so it is a bit different from your average fanfiction.

Here's a respect thread(lots of mocking there) with some of the "feats" from the series. Just try to keep your laughter under control. This shit is "legitimate". :lmao

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?p=45331156

@CerusSerenade: Well if you look at the conversation between ReiKai and I, he showed me that even in Shinkai Yoshi loses.

So yes sorry for confusing reality bending with a true Omnipotent.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel