The strongest anime character ever?

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 30, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I was thinking who would match marvel's one above all... even zeedmilleniumon without seal cannot beat him :o

Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'm gonna have to go with Raditz here.

@Goku_The_Hero97: lol

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tenchi Masaki?

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

From what I've seen, it's between LoN and Kami Tenchi. LoN created multiple staves(each stave is a multiverse containing countless universes), some translations put the staves as countless whereas some say there are many.

Kami Tenchi is...well, the cosmology is somewhat weird in TM so I'm not sure but he is multiversal at a minimum without a doubt.

Post by nishi99 (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The ramen guy

@MohsinMan99: I don't think tenchi can beat one above all since one above all is omni - all who is LoN? can LoN beat one above all

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: Kami Tenchi is hinted at being omnipotent as well, and nothing can beat TOAA, at best they would stalemate him well unless they happen to be squirrel girl in which she wins miraculously

Post by othus12 (6,358 posts) See mini bio Level 12

kami tenchi

Post by Dream (7,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Either Kami Tenchi or the Lord of Nightmares. Anime doesn't have very many pure omnipotents compared to American comics.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,479 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@eddz99: Kami Tenchi is hinted at being omnipotent as well, and nothing can beat TOAA, at best they would stalemate him well unless they happen to be squirrel girl in which she wins miraculously

The Chousin were also supposed to be omnipotent, but they were at a stalemate with the counter actor, which means they aren't omnipotent, only nigh-omnipotent.

This is a fruitless endeavor, we will only end up engaging in silly arguments over what is and isn't omnipotence and never really get anywhere.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Have TOAA fight Yoshimori inside his Shinkai and we will see who is really above...

Inside the Shinkai Yoshimori can turn TOAA into human.

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

@DBZ_universe said:

Have TOAA fight Yoshimori inside his Shinkai and we will see who is really above...

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

Are you saying there's something above omnipotence?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Goku_The_Hero97 said:

I'm gonna have to go with Raditz here.

I second this.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

Yes. Well inside Shinkai, Yoshimori can do what ever he wants and anyone that enters it would be at his mercy since he is "God" inside it because that's his world. I would like to see what TOAA can do inside Yoshimori's Shinkai or Hazama Tokimori's Shinkai... since they could erase TOAA from existence the moment the fight begins.

Also Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotence.

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yoshimori Sumimura
Yoshimori Sumimura

Yes. Well inside Shinkai, Yoshimori can do what ever he wants and anyone that enters it would be at his mercy since he is "God" inside it because that's his world. I would like to see what TOAA can do inside Yoshimori's Shinkai or Hazama Tokimori's Shinkai... since they could erase TOAA from existence the moment the fight begins.

Also Toon Force>>>>>Omnipotence.

Thanks for proving that you don't actually know what omnipotence is.

Post by Fehafare (8,506 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Kami Tenchi.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
For the Chousin, the Counter-Actor came about as a result of experimentation with their own powers and is essentially the Negative to their Positive in that she is made specifically to counter the powers of the Chousin. And it's not that they couldn't stop her, only that forcing it would result in killing Tenchi and the entire universe in the process, which is what they were trying to avoid.

Still, they are Nigh-Omnipotent and they created the multiverse without effort. As for American Comics, they don't really have pure omnipotents either aside from the one designated by each Company. IE; TOAA (Marvel), MoM (McFarlane/Spawn), Presence (DC), etc etc. Marvel and DC tend to have a dozen or so characters that're "Omnipotent", even though they are not strictly such and are more along the lines of just omniscient. 

For anime deities we have the likes of Kami-Tenchi (who is basically the Writer/Creator of the series, Masaki Kajishima), L-Sama (aka Lord of Nightmares, who has actually tied up and locked the Writer/Creator in the bathroom with Sevant-S, aka Shabranigdo, to keep him in line), Nabeshin (aka Shinichi Wantanabe, the anime Director) who basically does whatever he wants.

There are other semi-omnipotents and universal level beings in Anime. And then we have people who defeat/kill them for plot. Like Setsuna Mudo (Angel Sanctuary) who kills God, and Rey-Yan who kills who kills the original God-Creator of the universe; Ban-Go.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Shin whoops everyone

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The man doesn't even need a script to draw storyboard. He pwns Shin-Chan.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel