The Shipping Club

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Oct. 6, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by Username_Undefined (89 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can't help but feel like I overdid my ship list. I just went down my MAL lists and started adding pairings. Have fun if you're curious.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@AnimeDefender: I knew Goku x Vegeta was a thing!

Post by takashichea (11,042 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Dream:

How did I miss your comment? Oh god, that made my day. Rin is definitely bi. She can't denied it. Those days working on the Implied Sex Scene project was awesome.

I was the only who had a yaoi example. We had plenty of yuri examples.

For Tenchi Muyu, I'm leaning towards Ryoko and Tenchi. For Tenchi in Little Tokyo, I was really sympathetic with Sakuya. I really liked her. I need to ask another fan for his favorite Tenchi pairing.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,067 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: I have Tenchi with Ryoko first. Then Tenchi and Kiyone.

Post by Dream (7,240 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Sakuya was a bit of a double-edged sword for me. On the one hand, her character allowed for a normal girl to mingle with Tenchi's harem and it led to some fun scenes with Ryoko and Ayeka foaming at the mouth in jealousy. On the other hand, her character was portrayed as somewhat of a Mary Sue as she was portrayed as somewhat of an ideal girl and lacked any of the imperfections and eccentricities that the other girls in Tenchi's group had.

Post by LHWKnight (2,682 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Shinji and Rei because this is how it should be.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel