The Shipping Club

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Oct. 6, 2013. Last post by Low 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Acura_Max: SO AWESOME THANK YOU ACURA :D!!!!!!!!

Post by takashichea (12,428 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Nanami Aoyama and Sorata Kanda for the win!

Post by ryoshi (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Hey can I join this club I'm sorry if I seem like a stupid person but I just got on this site sorry ^_^
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ryoshi: Sure! Tell me your favourite pairing and I'll add you to the first post.

Post by Acura_Max (2,341 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I had no idea this was a thing.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

I believe that's Videl and Broly. It's a crack pairing.

@ryoshi:

Welcome to Anime Vice! Hope you enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see who you ship.

@Daniel_Newton:

What's your Pet Girl of Sakurasou couple? I think you had a soft soft spot for Mashiro Shiina and Sorata.

@AnimeDefender:

It's been a while since I saw that pairing. You should have saw the war between Nali and Nalu in the Is Natsu's relationship with Lucy going be like Haru and Elie's? thread.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Acura_Max: On the internet, everything is a thing. It definitely is a weird pairing though.

@takashichea said:

What's your Pet Girl of Sakurasou couple? I think you had a soft soft spot for Mashiro Shiina and Sorata.

Honestly I'm torn. I liked Sorata x Nanami and Sorata x Mashiro. Hard to choose.

@takashichea: I think I want to revive The War!!!!!!

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Serena has a huge crush on ash.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DocHaus: Really you had to go there didn't you

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Natsu x Lisanna

Online Now

@LHWKnight:

Sorry for the late reply, I say Misty all the way.

@DBZ_universe:

Where is your friend, SakuraBlossoms. She will love this thread.

@takashichea: I don't know! I miss having debates with her...especially NaLi vs NaLu.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe:

I missed her, too.

The only argument that stops NaLi is that Hiro Mashima never put Lisanna in the spotlight after she died. I heard the director or editor liked her a lot and wanted to bring her back. It's a shame. For Lucy, it's touch and go. She has feelings for him, but she cannot admit it. Natsu is dumb as bricks for both girls. Too many Goku and Luffy esque characters who are oblivious to love.

It's any girl's game.

Online Now

Is there any Korra fans in the house?

I forgot to bring this to the table:

• Korra x Mako
  • Mako x Asami

Who do you support?

@takashichea: Well Lisanna has an edge over Lucy since Natsu does feel love emotions for her and viceversa. Hell in a filler it showed the two were husband and bride while Loke and Lucy bride and husband lol.

Also Hiro thinks any name that ends with "Anna" is cute!

Post by Username_Undefined (89 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: I'm staying out of that specific love triangle, though I would like to learn more about Tenzin and Lin when they were younger. That seems like it was an interesting story.

Online Now

@Username_Undefined:

I'm interested in that. They haven't revealed Pema, Tenzin, and Lin's story.

Post by Dream (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Shipping, eh? Have some thoughts (some serious, others involve me being in a giddy/ snarky mood):

-Kyosuke x Ruri (Oreimo)- This coupling made much more sense to set up considering how their bond developed throughout both seasons of the series. Why the series decided to go the incest route still irks me since I read the light novel and seen the three special episode finale earlier in the year.

-Utena x Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena)- Even I have some yuri pairings that I'd be giddy to see unfold. XD

-Rin x Saber (Fate franchise)- RIN IS BI! RIN IS BI! RIN IS BI! RIN IS BI! SABER SHOULD EMBRACE HER INNER LESBIAN! At least I got my wet fantasy in the uncut novel game (and Taka knows of which one). XD

Saber and Rin
Saber and Rin

-Shiori x Yuichi (Kanon)- I may not be a Key game fan. But of all the choices you could have made Yuichi, why didn't you go for the girl who was more normal and not suffering from some supernatural problem or behaving like they were a child (*cough*Ayu*cough*)?

-Tenchi x Washu (Tenchi Muyo)- Most folks debate over Ryoko or Ayeka going for Tenchi. I say let the "Angel of Mercy" have her fun with our unwilling King of the Harems.

-Mutsumi x Keitaro (Love Hina)- She might be a ditz and have issues from her anemia. But at least the gal has a more pleasant personality and isn't prone to pummeling Keitaro to near death as Naru and many of the Hinata Inn residents normally pull.

-Kaoru x Tina (Ai Yori Aoshi)- If Aoi wasn't around, Tina would be my second choice for who I'd like Kaoru to be with considering the gal helped Kaoru get out of his rut following the emotional baggage he carried from his family issues and personally knowing the boy longer than the other gals.

-Yukino x Arima (Kare Kano)- The anime couple that has been my favorite for many years and one that I don't picture changing anytime soon. Love their chemistry and the developments that help make their relationship stronger as they overcome their personal flaws and better understand one another.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel