The saddest moment

Topic started by Winchester on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Asune 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
End of episode 2 of Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien. Those who've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kamina almost made me cry.
Post by observer77 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3
In claymore when teresa gets killed and clare is left alone.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Recently the end of Chrono Crusade got me sad....
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Beware of Tsubasa Shunraiki spoilers!

I couldn't find an English dub clip, but here's a Spanish sub clip. The fact that Sakura couldn't say "I love you" in the end is so sad :( I liked the part after this scene, when clone Syaoron screams after Sakura fades....this clip definitely made me cry my eyes out.

Post by Neurotic (41 posts) See mini bio Level 6

So many since I love a good tearjerker.

Perhaps the worst was in Clannad After Story when Nagisa dies and then when Ushio and Tomoya die.

The last couple episodes of Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai were very sad and pretty much everything Nagato does in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya makes me sad for her.

Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Going Merrys funeral gets to me every time I watch it
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Neurotic said:

So many since I love a good tearjerker.

Perhaps the worst was in Clannad After Story when Nagisa dies and then when Ushio and Tomoya die.

The last couple episodes of Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai were very sad and pretty much everything Nagato does in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya makes me sad for her.

Those are also some of the saddest moments that I've ever watched.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ending to Witchblade 
Ending to Basilisk, just to name a couple.
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The end of the War of the Best, with the deaths of Ace and Whitebeard.

Post by Daroki (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wandering Son's ending was pretty brutal. Even though you know it's coming, the end of episode 22 of Persona 4 is also evil.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

in one piece when Ace died, i remember reading it almost was worse than watching it, but then again that might be becuz it came out first another one that almost made me cry was in clannad when the daughter died... that is the only girly anime i have watched, honest!!! but yeah I was hella sayin "no dont kill the daughter!!!"

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Umineko's ending almost made me cry. Battler and Yasu can only be together on fantasy, and almost no one came back alive to Ange

Higurashi Minagoroshi chapter ending, when they manage to fix all,the true villain is revealed, and kill alll Hinamizawa's villagers

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel