The "Official Art" thread ~ share your images!

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Nov. 2, 2011. Last post by Daniel_Newton 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,589 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Hetalia

These are Drama CDs and some could be sound tracks. There are a lot more on Hetalia Wikia.

Sket Dance

I put down a calendar, Comic Sonic - the pillows CD, and Sket Dance drama CD ad.

Otaku Republic is a good site to find a lot of Drama CDs. You may find your favorite show here.

Fairy Tail

In addition to volume covers, Fairy Tail does DVD bundles with certain manga issues. Volume 24, 26, and 27 are special limited editions.

• Volume 24 - DVD Seasons?
  • Volume 26 - Welcome to Fairy Tail Hills OVA Cover
  • Volume 27 - Fairy Academy: Yankee Kun and Yankee Chan! OVA

The other images are Fairy Tail's box art for a new PSP game and a DS game, Fairy Tail Portable Guild and Gekitou Madou Shikkesen.

Guilty Crown

My Dearest Supercell
My Dearest Supercell

Guilty Crown has another soundtrack, My Dearest Supercell.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,661 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Found two pieces of artwork as promos for a certain movie. I'm sure there are more, though.

K-ON! (Movie)

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Guilty Crown

Post by takashichea (10,589 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Bigheart711: @KuroNekoXIII:

Sweet! You guys keep reminding me to add official art here even shows that I only heard of and never watched.

Chihayafuru

I haven't watch this one. It's for variety in this thread.

Fate Stay Night

Sound Track

I added the UBW poster here since there were no other movie posters.

Calendar

Concept Art

Carnival Phantasm

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea:

Nice images!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,661 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Gals!

From my past work on the "Gals!" franchise, including all of the good manga covers. I replaced the not-so-good one (Vol. 4) and I suggest it to taken care of since I replaced it (BTW, I was a new user back then. Ah, the memories).

Someday's Dreamers (Above)

So far, I have the Japanese versions of the manga covers of the first manga series to the franchise as well as some more art for the franchise. I'll unveil more later since I'm working on the first manga series as I re-visit it. BTW, the text editor seems to be acting up for me with the image placements. Plus some of them might not show at all. I better report this... -_-;

Post by Sophronimos (118 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Fate/zero

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'll be starting a fresh Official Art thread later today to make it match the other image threads, thanks for all the images you guys have posted so far. I'll start it off with some festive Christmas images.

Thanks guys.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel