The new text editor's open to all now! How do you feel about it?

Topic started by Bigheart711 on Sept. 13, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,181 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Well, it's finally here (for everyone)!
Well, it's finally here (for everyone)!

If any of you haven't noticed already, the new text editor has appeared for everyone and it contains everything ZombiePie said in his announcement blog as well as the "Spoiler Block"'s grand return. (even though the newer Spoiler function's present as well.)I

Bigheart still has plans for the site. :P

My opinion on it is that it works much better for the all the whiskey sites than I expected and I have no problems with it so far except for a glitch or two with the highlight spoilers (NONE of those are real spoilers by the way, so you can highlight 'em). What's your opinion on this, everyone?

Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Man, this is different.....everything looks new and awesome. This new text editor might work out for me.

Post by PatVB (20 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I've been using it for a few months, but I really like it!

Post by SuperWristBands (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It has times where it is frustratingly slow and I have to wait for the words I am typing to appear before continuing (known issue, but still annoying). Though aside from that it is a really easy to use editor and is over all fantastic.

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I like it. Although I prefer the old spoiler tags. :)

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225
yeah, I know why you do too: to make fanfic chapters more organized, lol. I got the idea from you, because in my first fanfic I was posting each chapter in a different thread. maybe because I was the first one to post and the section was empty and didn't think anyone else would post, lol.  so thanks :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel