The Hentai Club

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 15, 2013. Last post by takashichea 4 days, 4 hours ago.
Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (101 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@takashichea: Yeah man it such a unique manga that I would recommend it to just about anyone I remember when it first came out I was in highschool I was in my computer class just looking for manga to read and what did I stumble upon this masterpiece when I saw the title I was like I got to check this out my friend was like what the hell are you reading lol

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Falbium_Asmodeus: Great collection of games thereXD

Post by AgentFakku (168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

Got some new hentai wiki for youse to approve:

• Tokubetsu Jugyou 3SLG THE ANIMATION EXTEND
  • Mokkai Shiyo
  • Paizuri Cheerleader
  • Sei Shoujo the Animation
  • Oyomesama Honey Days
  • Oyomesama Honey Days
  • Love Colon
  • Fechikano!
Post by takashichea (11,150 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@AgentFakku:

I skimmed over your images. Looks like you didn't censored your hentai posters/default images. You have to censor them. Comic Vine does allow uncensored Hentai manga covers. For us, we have to be PG-13, so all covers and posters must be censored.

I have to replace your covers.

Thank for adding the July releases. I will update the Hentai Club's OP. Sorry for being late.

Just to let you know, I'm changing the format. I can't deal with three tables. I like having a simple list with code I can figure out.

I'm updating the OP tonight.

@takashichea: Awesome! :-)

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: @Falbium_Asmodeus: @SpeedForceSpider: @Sonata: @Bigheart711:

Finally did it! Sorry for the long wait. I had the biggest wiki submission, mostly H from you know who. Updated the Hentai releases for July 2014. I will add August below that next week.

It's thanks for uploading shots for Paizuri Cheerleader.

@takashichea: Well done Taka, well done!!XD

Online Now

@Sonata:

Thanks!

PS:

Don't watch Kowaku no Toki. I was searching for images, and it was pretty brutal. Trying to forget what I seen, but that's the curse of being a wiki mod.

@takashichea: I know the series is pretty brutal seen the first episode awhile back.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea: uh...did what?

@takashichea: You were not kidding I am still trying to get those images out of my head at least I only saw 1 episode but man that was really fucked up what they did and Ive read and seen a lot of hentai but damn that was brutal

Online Now

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

When I was taking shots for episode 4, I saw dismemberment and sick stuff. Yeah, I couldn't forget it. That's Hentai for you.

@takashichea: I wish I knew ahead of time that was guro I did not get on this site until AFTER I saw it lol I am not a fan of that type of stuff me personally I like vanilla type hentai

Online Now

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

Me, too. I prefer Vanilla, Harem, and Comedy themed hentai. I actually was watching two of the July releases, Paizuri Cheerleader and Mokkai Shiyo? today. It felt pretty short, but it was a decent watch.

@takashichea: Yeah those genres you mentioned are the ones I like the best if you haven't seen this one you might like it its called Koikishi Purely-Kiss out of all the animation styles I have seen its one of my favorites when it comes to hentai its the same style as otome dori.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,712 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: I like how you used 's "Dirty Thoughts is Bad" image for a censorship item on some of the new caps. Nice!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@takashichea: Job well done Taka!

Online Now

@Bigheart711:

I wanted to spice it up a bit. I was looking for it all night, and I finally found it.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Thanks!

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

I don't think I tried that one yet. Thanks, I put in on my watch list.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel