The Hentai Club

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 15, 2013. Last post by Bigheart711 6 days, 12 hours ago.
Post by takashichea (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Sonata: @AgentFakku: @othus12: @Falbium_Asmodeus:

I added the August releases. Sorry for being a bit late. I shrank the images to be smaller than icons just to be on the safe side.

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Looks good, well done. I'm looking forward to Pandra episode 2 the most.

Online Now

@Sonata:

Thanks, it's becoming a bit challenging that these series are getting fan translations. I had to double check the older titles besides Sex Friends.

It's vanilla and harem for me: Joshikousei, Baku Ane Otouto, Ane Kyun!, Sex Friends Convenience, and Madonna Kajuku Body Collection.

There are a lot of tentacle fetishes this month.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (355 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@Sonata: Not a big fan of pandra watched it didn't like it so much I am not into the whole tentacle thing lol

: Pretty much my list is the same as yours lol all I want to see out of this list is Ane Kyun!, Baku Ane Otouto, Sex Friends ConvenienceI, Madonna Kajuku Body Collection. I have already seen Madonna Kajuku Body Collection I liked it and am looking forward to the next episode.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,804 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Inyutsu no Yakata, Madonna Kanjuku Body Collection and Konna ni Yasashiku Sareta no are the most interesting to me for this month's releases. They also look real nasty. XD

@Falbium_Asmodeus: Ahh bit tentacles makes things more memorable..well IMO:P

Online Now

@Sonata: But not the good kind of memories lol

Online Now

@Bigheart711 said:

Inyutsu no Yakata, Madonna Kanjuku Body Collection and Konna ni Yasashiku Sareta no are the most interesting to me for this month's releases. They also look real nasty. XD

You forgot Mahou Shoujo wa Kiss Shite. It was weird. I was collecting screenshots, but I didn't get to watch any of these shows. There was a random magical girl with tentacles inside her amidst the vanilla couple shots.

@Falbium_Asmodeus:

I tried Sex Friend. It wasn't bad. Just didn't like the bondage stuff. Still need to see episode 3.

@Falbium_Asmodeus: LOL, it depends on the person's mind:P

Online Now

@Sonata: I will watch some hardcore stuff like Rinkan Club but I just never been a big fan of tentacles lol I like MILFs though I will pretty much watch any hentai with them in it lol

@Falbium_Asmodeus: I agree MILF hentais are good. I usually can watch pretty much anything. I've watched Hentai for so long I've basically seen everything that is twisted.

Online Now

@Sonata: I watched Otome Dori I really like the animation style but damn I hate NTR or anything like it with a passion I don't like sad stuff like that never have and never will.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,804 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea said:

You forgot Mahou Shoujo wa Kiss Shite. It was weird. I was collecting screenshots, but I didn't get to watch any of these shows. There was a random magical girl with tentacles inside her amidst the vanilla couple shots.

Didn't even notice that one. :O Might as well put it on my radar.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel