The Hentai Club

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 15, 2013. Last post by Shizomania1 2 days, 1 hour ago.
Post by takashichea (15,098 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Sonata: @AgentFakku:

Sorry for the late thing. Thanks Dekken and AgentFAkku for adding the January releases. I set up the OP and update it. Didn't add the usual images.

First time I seen a Bakunyuu tagged Hentai OVA adaptation.

One question:

AgentFakku: where did you get your summaries from (Nov 2014 releases)? 2 of them were pretty detailed. I always look for ways to improve the OP.

Post by Dekken (562 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@takashichea: I didn't add any of the January releases.

Post by AgentFakku (406 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea:

Sorry bro, I don't remember where I got it from. Was surfing the web for more listings

Thanks! Where is yo list?

Post by takashichea (15,098 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@AgentFakku:

That's cool. I guess we have to hunt for more sites that have summaries or better translations of those Getchu summaries.

Post by Sonata (35,800 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@AgentFakku: I will have my list up before the end of the month :-)

Post by Shizomania1 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Uhm..Hello everyone :). My Name is Johannes (John). I'm here in the Hentai Club, so I think that I can ask Questions here that are only for Adults.

About me.. I'm 32 Years Old/Young, however^^.. I'm living in a small City in Germany/Bavaria, and I learned Gardener =).

Beside all that, it's no Secret that my "Likes" are very Special in some Way, and so I would like to ask, if anybody knows good Anime/Hentai Episodes with uncut Female/Female Bondage. Uncut like I said please. Because one Thing that's really upsets me is, all the good Tying on Screen Scenes are always cutted out :(. You see the Woman get trapped, or Kidnapped, whatever... Then You see another Scene, and in the next Scene You see her completely tied up -.-. What I'm searching for is simply Girl on Girl Bondage with On-Screen-Bondage, no matter if it are Ropes or Tape that is used to tie her up, or a giant Spiderwoman (Also known as Jorôgumo). I really like Jorôgumo's too^^. The only thing is...it should be uncut and on-screen =). Is there anything interessting for me that You could tell me maybe please?

P.s. One of the greatest Bondage Scenes that I ever saw, was in "Cream Lemon - Forbidden Sonata". It's a "littlebit" cutted too, but almost not ^^. And the laughing of the evil Girl is sooo evil and malicious >:D. Scenes like that one would be cool, or also Scenes with any giant Spidergirl that wraps up another Girl =). Oh, wait.. I remember there was any Anime, and it included a Scene with a big Spiderwoman too, and the Spiderwoman kidnapped a Girl and wrapped her upper Body up in "RED" Spidersilk. Then, when She finished tying up her Prey, she flew away with the girl up to heaven, by some kind of portal oÔ...

I would really Appreciate some Answers :). And by the Way, why can't I open up a new Thread in that Forum here o.Ö?

Best Regards to you all.

John

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel