The First Squad Gets Dated

Topic started by GodLen on June 5, 2009. Last post by MoonStorm 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

It’s time for some more information about our favorite anime movie that has been in production now for what feels like forever. Well, that might not necessarily be true anymore, because a user at AnimeSuki forums has announced that First Squad will be released on October 15th; but on what, and where is currently unknown. Though right now this is still considered to be a rumor until we get official news from Studio 4°C.

For those of you living in a cave in the center of the Earth (with the dinosaurs), and haven’t heard of First Squad, then be excited. First Squad is a collaboration between Russia writers/artists, and Japanese animators. It basically has to do with a team of Russian spirits fighting against Nazi crusaders. Yes, it’s going to be an epic roller coaster, with lots of action that will inevitably piss off WWII vets. Check out the trailers below.

Trailer

Music Video

Post by kratos1010 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Do want.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Fuck Yes a release date!
Post by lolwut (30 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Looks incredibly cool. I just wonder how the fansubs will come about. I mean, let's be honest, Russian to English translators with an interest in anime don't seem to be very common.
Post by kiroshimatsu (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I enjoyed the russian/german rap song in the second one... but it looks very awesome indeed... wonder what the story is like.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This looks Awesome. War, Explosions, Guns, Swords (the good kind), and a hot Russian chick. I will be watching this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel