The Daily Shin Buun 03/03/09

Topic started by gia on March 3, 2009. Last post by Void_Wizard 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Pretty quiet day today, all things considered. Maybe tomorrow will be a bit more lively? In the meantime, here's a couple of quickies to keep you busy.

Anime:

Movies:

• While FUNimation seems to have elected not to involve themselves with the movie much, VIZ-- whose co-parent company, Shueisha, published Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball manga in Japan –is releasing several Dragonball Evolution-related items. On the off-chance that you're interested in sticker books and novels (perhaps to indoctrinate a younger sibling or niece/nephew?), the press release is here.

...Um, wow. Is that really it? Hmm...umm...let's see...ah! Here you go. Since you guys liked yesterday's Gurren Lagann jazz cover, I thought you might like this piano cover a capella version of “Libera Me from Hell.” It's not perfect, but it's not bad either.

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
More DBE things D:
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
That a capella is pretty awesome for an amateur-esque dealie. I expect some quality is lost in the recording as well. Is win.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Another cool video, sounded pretty good.
Post by BloodRavyne (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The video is definitely cool for an amateur sort of thing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel