The Daily Shin Buun 02/03/09

Topic started by gia on Feb. 3, 2009. Last post by RedRoses 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

HaruhiHaruhiHaruhiHaruhiHaruhiHaru--

Err, sorry about that.

Anime:

• A silent 'trailer' (almost more like an animated GIF) for the anime Yurumeitsu is now online at indeprox, advertising the OVA's DVD release, if you're interested.

Rumiko Takahashi
Rumiko Takahashi
Manga:
  • VIZ has announced the release date for I”s: March 24 for the two-disc box set, which also includes I”s Pure and runs $29.98 USD.
  • Aaaaand if you've been missing Rumiko Takahashi since InuYasha's manga finally came to an end, good news: she's got a new project that's going to start running in the spring. No details on it yet-- what do you think? Will she stick with the tried-and-true action/romance/comedy/drama of Ranma and InuYasha, or do something a bit more off-beat like Urusei Yatsura or Rumic World next?

Cons:

• Anime Expo has announced the official launch of its Japanese website-- not a bad opportunity to practice your reading skills, those of you who nihongo wo benkyou shitemasu.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Why'd Anime Expo make a Japanese website in the first place? I mean yeah it can help for practicing if you want but what's its other purposes? For guests that are Japanese or something?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel