The Daily Shin Buun 02/02/09

Topic started by gia on Feb. 2, 2009. Last post by OkazukiIchigo 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wow, a relatively quiet day today, eh? Makes me feel bad for being quiet all weekend. (I was resting up for New York Comic Con!)

FMA
FMA
Anime:
  • On the new anime watch, a trailer is up for Gonzo's upcoming mah jongg anime Saki (just hit the button that says “PV” on the left), and an official site has opened for that science anime, this time romanized as Marie & Gali-- that name makes more sense anyway; they're probably references to Marie Curie and Galileo.
  • Back Stateside, ANN's at Ohayocon, where FUNi confirmed that they'll release the Fullmetal Alchemist OVAs-- that's four shorts, if you're not familiar –with the Fullmetal Alchemist Premium Collection, exactly as it was on the Japanese version. Which should surprise approximately, um...three of you.

Manga:

• Tokyograph reports that the manga Ani Kaeru, about a woman whose fiance returns after disappearing for three years, is getting adapted into a TV drama special for WOWOW-- it'll air on Valentine's Day. Awwww!

Aaaand that's a wrap. 'Night!

Post by ComradeCrash (152 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I am glad they are bring over those shorts...but I want to know about the next anime!
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
FUNi sometimes ripped you off with their deals compared to the original..
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel