The Daily Shin Buun 01/30/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 31, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ahh, what a great day. I'm all set up (technologically speaking) for NYCC, and in addition to all the good times I had here on the Vice, I went shopping. Power-shopping, even. Muwahaha.

Er...um. So, uh, what did YOU do today?

...Right, I'll get to the news now.

Hellsing
Hellsing
Manga:
  • Two new manga announcements, including one that really gets me going: Hellsing's Kouta Hirano is starting a new, apparently non-Hellsing-related manga in April, and Hetalia's Hidekazu Himaruya is starting a new SD comic-- or at least, so I assume, since it's called Chibi-san Date.

Movies:

• VIZ has announced the release details for Death Note: The Last Name, the second of two (and a half, depending on how you count the L spinoff L Change the WorLd) Death Note live-action flicks.
  • And Twitch has word of a trailer for Crows Zero 2, Takashi Miike's sequel to Crows Zero, which was itself a prequel to the Crows manga. Whew.

Cons:

• An organization called Valkyries, LLC has announced a new event called Innocente Seraphim which, as you might have guessed from the name, focuses on ball-jointed dolls and Gothic Lolita fashion. It's in Bellevue, WA in August, so if I'm around, I might pop in and check it out.

Okay kids, sleep good!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel