The Daily Shin Buun 01/26/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 26, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Another crowded day here at the Vice! Here are the remaining news scraps:

Eureka Seven
Eureka Seven
Anime:
  • The Eureka Seven movie-- you know, the Pocketful of Rainbows one –is now officially dated: it'll be released on February 14. Yes, Valentine's Day. The perfect “I-don't-have-a-date” movie?

Manga:

Movies:

• MTV has begun declaring its top badasses in totally un-badass order (i.e. alphabetical), starting with Boba Fett. Keep an eye out to see if Kamina or Spike Spiegel appear over the next nine days!

Games:

Okay, I'm pretty sure that was sober enough to hide the fact that I spent most of my evening in a sake bar.

Errr...oops. Did I type that out loud?

Post by darfox8 (25 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Not sure if anyone around here has posted this but it seems that the Eureka Seven movie is named after an Elvis song: http://www.imeem.com/azzamx007/music/pSCtgytz/elvis_presley_pocket_full_of_rainbows/

For those that don't know, pretty much all the episodes in the anime are named after songs: http://www.intercontinuum.net/e7altsoundtrack.html

Mostly trance and techno but some rock and hip-hop.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Since there are more then one series in the Ultra franchise and manga`s too i added a franchise page and edited the series page lol
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Cyber Terrorism? Are you kidding? A bunch of Koreans think they can take on the world's most internet enhanced country on their own terms?!?!
Hey South Korea!! How's about you sit your MMO-obsessed rear down and buzz off! If North Korea can handle Team America World Police, then you can handle some dumb little punchline series!

*Goes off and adds another place to step on things when he finishes building his mobile suits*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel