The Daily Shin Buun 01/16/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 16, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Oh man, I have to get my butt to bed...have to wake up super-early tomorrow, because I'm going skiing!

Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou
Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou
Anime:
  • Let's see...today's trailer belongs to Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou, the anime adaptation of the fantasy light novel series.
  • Good news for Blu-Ray player owners: the hentai Discipline is going to be the first-ever hentai on Blu-Ray in the US!
  • AICN Anime has also gotten some updates on the Z Mazinger anime that was announced a while back. At the time it was to be directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa, but it will now be directed by Yasuchika Nagaoka (of Goddannar fame...or infamy).

Manga:

• VIZ wants to let you know about a few of their upcoming shoujo manga releases...
  • ...And on the opposite end of the spectrum, Jog Likes Comics reports that a new comic by Kazuo Koike is due out soon-- and it's a side-story to his 1972 Lady Snowblood, too!

Movies:

• Been loking to add more DVDs to your Netflix queue? Right Stuf's Anime Today podcast goes through some of the top 500 “essential” anime films for your consideration.

Cons:

• Finally, Anime Boston has announced its first round of guests for the April convention. We already knew about BESPA KUMAMERO, but the rest are all new and include Greg Ayres and Misako Rocks!.

El fin, the end, 'nightie night!

Post by transgojobot (122 posts) See mini bio Level 2
*laughs* I couldn't even "name" 500 anime films!
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Forget skiing, go snowboarding.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lunarmoth: No way. First off, can't afford a lesson right now-- lift tickets are spendy on their own. Second off, I don't like the idea of my feet both being attached to the same device...just one of those random personal semi-phobias; it feels less stable to me. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel