The Daily Shin Buun 01/15/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 15, 2009. Last post by Lunarmoth 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Geez, I can't remember a day that's turned out this packed-- and there's still a whole bunch of news I didn't even get to. Here it is!

Kodomo no Jikan
Kodomo no Jikan
Anime:

Manga:

• There's word on 2ch that Takehiko Inoue's mini-sequel to Slam Dunk, Slam Dunk 10 Days After (which he created for the manga's 10 anniversary) may finally get its own release.
  • Del Rey Manga parent company Random House has been reshuffled around a bit-- probably nothing that'll matter much to us, but Scott Shannon is now overseeing editors for Del Rey Manga.

Dragon Ball Evolution
Dragon Ball Evolution

Movies:

• The Dragon Ball Evolution official site has launched with a new trailer. Mind, it's not really any better a trailer, but it does have a couple of new clips in with the ones we've seen before.

Music:

• TokyoGraph reports that the band Ketchup Mania, who have toured in Japan a fair bit and also performed an OP for the dirt biking anime Idaten Jump, have disbanded. Which is sad, because they're awesome. Hopefully the expected solo work will make up for it!

Games:

• The official site for the latest in the .hack franchise, .hack//Link, just got its official website launched.

Ah, god, I think I'm finally finished...

Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Wow! What a mouthful, Both good and bad
Post by transgojobot (122 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Wow. The .hack//[Your-Name-Here] franchise is still trucking along? Man, that series has some legs over there in Japan. Too bad .hack//SIGN forever killed my interest in continuing with it.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Cool Kodomo no Jikan Has a new trailer. I some times  afraid to say I like that show, but it really a good show.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel