The Daily Shin Buun 01/12/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 12, 2009. Last post by Black_Rose 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

A relatively sparse day, but let's see what we can do:

Anime:

• A friend pointed me to this BB Watch article, which includes a commercial animated by Gainax for the Sidekick in Japan. Watch if you dare!

Manga:

BESPA KUMAMERO
BESPA KUMAMERO
  • Missed it-- ANN picked up on a Comic Book Resources post which confirms that comic publisher Studio 407 will be moving into the manga world. Their first title? Former Digital Manga Publishing series Bambi And Her Pink Gun-- hopefully, at least, since negotiations are still underway.

Cons:

• Those of you attending New York Comic Con should keep an eye out on the con's front page-- I got word that they're opening up sales of signing tickets this week. Also, NYCC has launched the COOLEST tool ever: it's called MyShow, so you can schedule yourself for all of the panels you want to attend, list out all of the dealers you want to hit, etc. SO awesome. I want this for every big con.
  • Speaking of cons, I got a press release today announcing that BESPA KUMAMERO is going to be performing at Anime Boston this year! They were a big hit at Anime Matsuri last year so I know they'll do well. (Unfortunately, I'll be on the wrong side of the country, at Fanime Con...)

And that's it for today! See you all tomorrow!

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Just posting to unlock it from the forums.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel