The Daily Shin Buun 01/06/09

Topic started by gia on Jan. 6, 2009. Last post by Nebs 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Alright, let me rattle these off, I'm about due for some sleep!

Kodomo no Jikan
Kodomo no Jikan
Anime:
  • It's trailer season, apparently: Kodomo no Jikan's second season (though considering the sheer amount of censorship of the first season, I'm still amazed they really made a second...also, the trailer only works in Mac OS or Internet Explorer); this trailer also features the three seiyuu from the show. There's also a trailer for Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou and (finally!)-- ANN has spotted a trailer for the anime adaptation of Tale of Genji, which you can have a direct link to here.

Manga:

• Good news for young yaoi publisher Yaoi Generation: they've inked a distribution deal with Diamond Comics, which will hopefully get them into some brick and mortar shops as well as their web store.
  • Meanwhile, the Hugo Awards for science fiction are now accepting nominations, so hopefully in the near future we'll have a triumphant “look how many manga were nominated!” post, too.

Alrighty, I'm off to bed. 'night!

Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Delicious Natsume Twojinchou.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Uhh... the Hugo awards require a membership to nominate something I think...and those aren't cheap...
Post by Nebs (106 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I think KoJika's second season is entirely straight-to-DVD, so no worries about censorship there.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel