The Blue Exorcist Club

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 13, 2014. Last post by Daniel_Newton 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Welcome to the Blue Exorcist Club, here you can talk, debate, and give recommendations for Blue Exorcist! By: Ikki_Minami_ And DBZ_universe

Biology Of Blue Exorcist

Blue Exorcist (青の祓魔師(エクソシスト) Ao no Ekusoshisuto?, Ao no Exorcist) is a manga written and illustrated by Kazue Katōserialized in Jump Square magazine by Shueisha since April 2009, with individual chapters collected into six tankōbon volumes as of April 4, 2011. The one-shot of the manga was first featured in the September 2008 issue of Jump Square and was titled Miyamauguisu House Case (深山鶯邸事件 Miyamauguisu-tei Jiken?). As of December 17, 2011, 30 chapters have been released in Japan. It was adapted into an anime television series and it will be adapted into an anime film.

Viz Media has licensed the manga for North American production, with the first volume released in April 5, 2011 and the fifth volume scheduled for release in December 6, 2011. The North American book distributor Simon & Schuster listed the first volume of Kazue Kato's Blue Exorcist manga for release by Viz Media this April 2011. Thanks to Animevice Editors.

Plot

Rin Okumura is the son of Satan the elder twin brother of Yukio Okumura Studying as an Exwire at True Cross Academy. Rin desires to ascend and become a Paladin Meister and defeat his blood-father.

After losing his latest prospective job, Rin clashes with an upper-class bully who turns out to be possessed by a demon named Astaroth, who reveals that Rin is in fact a demon in more than name, and that furthermore he is the son of Satan, the "demon of demons" himself. Rin is rescued by his adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto, the head priest of the local monastery.

Rin and Fujimoto--who reveals himself to be a powerful exorcist--flee to the monastery, where Fujimoto and his fellow priests defend Rin against countless demons who wish to capture Rin in his father's name. Just as it seems likely that they will survive the night, Fujimoto himself is possessed by Satan, who attempts to take Rin through the gate to Gehenna, the demonic plane. At the last moment, Fujimoto regains enough control to drive Satan out of his body, killing himself in the process. Still in danger of being pulled through the Gehenna gate, Rin breaks Fujimoto's last order by unleashing his full demonic heritage to destroy the gate itself.

Orphaned and aimless, Rin is approached after his adoptive father's funeral by a gang of exorcists led by an eccentric man named Mephisto Pheles, who claims that, as the spawn of Satan, Rin's only options are to let them kill him, to kill them and escape, or to kill himself. Rin claims that he will take a fourth option, declaring instead that he will become an exorcist himself, with the intent of defeating Satan. Thanks to Animevice Editors.

Latest Releases

Ao No Exorcist 54: I won't return to the knight

Diagnostic

In the latest exes of Blue Exorcist, it leaves Izumo Kamiki escaping the jail in-order,

in-order to meet up with her friend. As-well-as Rin, Yukio and their team try to rescue Izumo.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this should be moved , right?

Post by takashichea (10,879 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@SMXLR8:

I'm not sure because clubs are in Daniel Newton's domain. I have to contact Daniel. Sorry about that.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Ikki_Minami_: I appreciate the effort you went to in making this but like I said when you PMed me over a week ago:

The club threads are more reserved for things that aren't specific anime or manga series, also I can't make a post that two users can edit. What you guys want is a Blue Exorcist discussion thread. Luckily we already have one! I've updated it to match the current standards and added it to the Discussion Directory. The thread is practically untouched, so feel free to chat about Blue Exorcist to your heart's content!

Discussion threads are for anime and manga series. Clubs are for broader topics (like The Ecchi Club, The Shipping Club, etc.) and non-anime/manga topics (Comic Book Club, Pokémon TCG Club, etc.)

>> Blue Exorcist Discussion <<

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel