The Avatar Club

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Nov. 8, 2013. Last post by ElHa 3 days, 21 hours ago.
Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Whats_out_the_bag:

That's strange. It's probably because of the leak on the Mexican site of Nickelodeon.

I recalled stopping at "Long Live the Queen" and when I looked it up, I see 3 episodes and the last one ended on August 22. HULU is pretty slow. I see it has The Ultimatum episode on it.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

Well the series did end already. A while ago.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Yes, I got that, but thank you for informing me. Well, I better hunt those episodes off the grid since my legal means is too slow.

Feel free to discuss on Korra. I think DHK and EIHA might have seen the ending.

Was lucky that HULU updated this week with the last 2 episodes of Korra.

Wow, this book was awesome just like the previous 2 books. If I had to rank it, I would put Book 3 at top and Book 2 at the bottom.

Moments of Book 3

Watch out for spoilers!

• Jinora becoming a master air bending. She looks awesome.
  • After Korra had been poisoned (I think it was Mercury), I had a feeling she would died. She didn't look so good. Would this show killed its title character? I would say yes, they would.
  • P'Li's last moments - This series is really for older audiences. For children, it's a bit heavy on them. They will question it just like we did with Jet back in ATLA.
  • Bolin lava bending. - He can't metal bend but he can lava bend. How does that work? I get how lightning and combustion bending works. Lava bending seems far fetched.

Book 4 was announced for October 2014, I believed.

Post by Ghazan (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I wanna join

@Ghazan:

It's open to anyone. Feel free to discuss anything about Korra or Avatar. You can list your favorite characters. DHK hasn't been recording the characters.

Post by ElHa (38 posts) See mini bio Level 9

New Haircut

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel