The Avatar Club

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Nov. 8, 2013. Last post by ElHa 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by Guyver (3,415 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by takashichea (13,873 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
I heard of the game and saw vids on it. I'm a bit wary of cartoon/anime based games since most don't live up to folks expectations.
Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Guyver: I have it on PC, haven't put too long into though since spectacle fighters were never my favourite games.

But based on what I saw it's just your average spectacle fighter, with dumbed down game mechanics, and simple level design/story.

You have to be a fan of the series in the first place to actually enjoy it I would say, but it's £15 or your regional equivalent so I can't really complain that much, I already got my money’s worth out of it.

That and the fact it’s clearly not a Triple A game and that it was based on licensed material should tell you that it’s nothing really special. Fun to play for a while if you like Korra, if not then I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Naga sections are annoying as hell though, that much is certain.

Post by ElHa (55 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@takashichea: While I don't think Korra is popular, it sure is not because of her gender. Actually all other female characters have their fanbase, from Katara to Eska (And maybe Kuvira?!)

Online Now

@ElHa:

You're right. I must have put it by accident. It was mostly her character traits.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,217 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I hope they don't get Korra and Mako together at the end. That relationship seems to have sailed. It should be Mako and Asami.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,217 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would love an 'OVA' version for Last Airbender. Showing Ang, and Sokka older. Showing a bit more of that universe, and showing more of a capable avatar.

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

I would love an 'OVA' version for Last Airbender. Showing Ang, and Sokka older. Showing a bit more of that universe, and showing more of a capable avatar.

Chances are they would make comic books for those stories like they did with Avatar: the Last Airbender - The Promise, Avatar: the Last Airbender - The Search, and Avatar: the Last Airbender - The Rift

Online Now

Episode: Reunion

It was a great episode. Got to see Asami, Korra, and Mako reunite despite a few hitches. Prince Wu was just Bolin's bad replacement.

Speaking of Bolin, he and Varrick got along. I thought I heard Steve Blum's voice in the fire bender guy. Varrick is smart, but he's pretty lazy. I realize Bolin's lava bending is slow but powerful. He lack experience to Ghazan who uses lava shurikens to make for the slowness.

Post by ElHa (55 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Now that they are again in Republic City, I get the feeling again that technology advanced too quickly in the Avatar universe... At least that was one of the things I didn't like about LOK since the beginning.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel