The Avatar Club

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Nov. 8, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 day, 9 hours ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Welcome to the Avatar Club
Here we talk about all things that is Avatar

Members And Their Favorite Character

DHK

Toph

Whats_out_the_bag

Aang
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: how did you make that banner?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Go Avatar!!!!

My favorite character is Aang.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8:

Sorry for the late reply, I use PaintNET (a Photoshop)

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight: Cool club. Don't forget to PM Daniel so he can add this to the discussion threads, so other people can visit them.

Also, don't forget to check out Screened's article on the latest episode!: About Last Night: Legend of Korra "A New Spiritual Age"

Screened also has a Legend of Korra Discussion thread as well where you can hang out with the Screenedpups. MrMazz and JackAnderson also frequent that thread so you can discuss the latest episode with them.

My Thoughts on "A New Spiritual Age"

Last Friday's episode was certainly very pleasant and we have Studio Mir to thank for that. The artwork was really nice and it the animation has really improved from "The Guide," which was animated by Studio Pierrot. The episode also boasted some "wow" moments such as the flower seamlessly turning into a butterfly at the beginning of the episode. It was also really nice to see Uncle Iroh once again. Now we know for sure that he can enter the spirit world.

I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes, especially since Studio Mir will be taking over as the animators for the rest of the season.

Schedule for the rest of Season 2

Friday, Nov. 15, 8:00pm – Episodes 11 & 12 (one hour!)

Friday, Nov. 22, 8:00pm – Episodes 13 & 14 (one hour finale!)

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOK sesaon 2 is awesome. There's only 1 thing that doesn't make sense. What the heck does Varrick have to do with the Harmonic Convergence?

@SMXLR8: @Whats_out_the_bag: @Destinyheroknight:

Korra News

Episodes 11 & 12 may have premiered on Friday, but you can watch the final episodes of the season (episodes 13 & 14) legally on Nick's website. If you've seen episodes 11 & 12, check out their article on it at Screened. Their article for episodes 13 & 14 will up later (not sure when thought).

@xlab3000: Just watch episodes 11 & 12. It will make sense then.

@Acura_Max: Yeah I've been seen it. It's not that great of a series. The Wan episodes were a masterpiece and I would rather have seen Avatar Wan than Korra for this season.

@Whats_out_the_bag: that would not change that she is the MC after all . I have not seen it anything from this season so no spoilers please

@SMXLR8: Don't care that she's currently the main character, I'm just saying they should have focused on someone else other than her. As she's not likeable.

@Whats_out_the_bag: well that is subjective and even then at show some respect to her also why watch if your going to complain? and don't say I like the story cause that is a easy answer

@SMXLR8:

Simply because I like the original series. I want to see what will happen and see how things change.This season wasn't better than last, doesn't take much work to figure that out. We can't even have a discussion on it because you haven't even seen it.

@Whats_out_the_bag: yeah I have not seen it it yet

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Acura_Max: I watched all of them last night. IT WAS FREAKIN EPIC.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

I have trouble on choosing Toph or Sparky Sparky Boom Man.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
can i be combustion man 

if not i'll go with this version of toph  

but honestly i want to be Iroh 

@Destinyheroknight

Book 3 has offcially got a title and a theme

“The title of Book 3 is going to be called ‘Change,’” DiMartino said. “It’s all about Korra dealing with the change of the world in this point in time. At the end of Book 2 she says it’s a new era. And it really is and we’re going to show how Harmonic Convergence and her battle with Unalaq and Vaatu kind of shifted the world a bit.”
DiMartino also said “We don’t have an airdate yet. We’re already working on the first few episodes of post-production for Book 3. So that’s all going very well.”
Source

@Destinyheroknight: @SMXLR8: @xlab3000: @waybig1010101:@Whats_out_the_bag: @DBZ_universe:

Thanks to "Leaky McLeakerpants" the trailer for the third book of Legend of Korra is being released early. No date on when it will be released though.

Highlights

• 0:41 A new generation of Sparky Sparky Boom Man appears!
  • 0:53 Is that Roku's dragon?
  • 1:03 Could that be another airbender?
  • 1:18 OLD MAN ZUKO!!
  • Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post by takashichea (12,417 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Earth Benders are the new enemy after 2 seasons of evil Water Benders.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel