The AlphaVictorians Cast Judgment on 2011.

Topic started by DocHaus on Jan. 28, 2012. Last post by Daroki 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by DocHaus (925 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Yes, it is already a month into 2012 by the time you read this. After wrangling with Audacity, a corrupted audio track, Audacity crashing again, and getting sick for a week, at one point I just said "fuck it," used a backup track, and just cut it almost in half. So now we The AlphaVictorians present to you Episode 25, in which we Cast Judgment on 2011. Here's part one, and here's part two.

Many thanks to the wonderful whiskey-ites , and for their consistent support of this podcast. Without their help it probably would not have lasted this long, nor would I have the strength to keep putting out these podcasts every month for a relatively-small audience. I hope you folks enjoy these podcasts more than I enjoy getting them ready for publishing, because that would mean a lot to us.

Onward to 2012!

*fistpump*

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I am currently not listenting to the podcasts because, I am so excited about them, I'm waiting 'till I've moved house so I can enjoy them properly.

Pleae keep doing them.

dC

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Always great to hear another AlphaVictor Podcast Hope to see more in the future,

By the way DocHaus, what was the name of your pick "Best Surprise"? I can't seem to find it, kinda sounds interesting

@cynically_happy: Our winner for "Best Surprise" was Chihayafuru. And it's pretty good for shoujo drama though I've kinda been lax about keeping up with that particular show.

Post by damswedon (277 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Crap people listen to this!

I need to edit out the part in the next show where I call everyone fucking assholes for not voting for Wandering Son in the year end thing.

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DocHaus: I meant "your" pick for best surprise something about detectives and demons or something of that ilk, I tried to look it up but couldn't find it

@cynically_happy: Yondemasu-yo, Azazel-san!

It is a weird show, but a funny one.

Post by Daroki (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@damswedon said:

Crap people listen to this!

I need to edit out the part in the next show where I call everyone fucking assholes for not voting for Wandering Son in the year end thing.

Thanks for bringing up my most agonizing choice to leave out of my top 5. Between Wandering Son, AnoHana, another season of Kimi no Todoke, Fate/Zero, and Hanasaku Iroha, my bottom five of a top 10 would have been a good top 5 for any year.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel