Thank you Anime Vice.

Topic started by N15PCA on June 27, 2009. Last post by gia 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that makes this webstie possable.  I just wish more people would join Anime Vice. 

Are Ranking numbers don't even touch the Ranking numbers of Gaint Bomb and Comic Vine.   
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well, Gia isn't alone in the editorial side now, so the site is growing in that aspect. ^_^ (I never remember to look at the users number so I don't know about that.)

I don't know many people, so I can't "recruit" anyone, but I've been trying to convince at least one person to help with the writing side. I work on images mostly and it saddens me when the articles stay empty, but hopefully more people will join in the future, as you say.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I think there isn't that many people here because it seems like a lot of members for GB and CV are here.  I myself came for GB.  It seems like the Anime community really don't know about this website.....yet.  What we need to do is spread the word if we can.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Well AV is fairly new (it's only half a year old roughly) so it's not going to be overtly huge yet but it's been growing quite steadily in my humble opinion. I've definitely found myself a home here and have settled down.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
We still have a long way to go, but overall, I think these have been g6 great months and we're already bigger than most sites whn they're starting so that's a plus.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yea, it getting bigger. Is it just me, or to the site get like a boost went the new anime season start.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
NO THANK YOU!!

Zieg Anime Vice!
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The site is getting a great start. I hope the the size will go up and the wiki will start looking awesome.
But I think we got Time on our side. As long as we keep pumping out the goodness, the rest will fall in to place. Keep it up Awesome Staff.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Animevice is 7 months old.  It's actually larger then Comicvine was when CV was 7 months old.  CV is now 2 1/2 years old.

Giantbomb is a year old, but also it launched with tons of users that followed them from their previous gig.

Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Thanks for all the support, everyone. We all really appreciate it, and we're working hard to make sure we deserve it, too! <3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel